JDS goes deep on USADA

Are you serious?
He got some homebrewed supplement from a pharmacy in Brazil?
Jesus......

it was two "compounding pharmacies"

https://ufc.usada.org/compounding-pharmacies-supply-tainted-supplements-behind-three-positive-tests/

basically compounding pharmacies make their own medicines on site based on prescriptions.. so a doctor will say x,y,z and the pharmacy will make up the prescription from raw ingredients.

Compounding pharmacies are dodgy as fuck for contamination. They will use something to measure out 50 empty capsules, then a machine to fill the capsules with whatever the prescription says.. the machine is then "cleaned" which usually involves just blasting it with air, and onto the next customer.

The two pharmacies in Rio and San Paolo were also producing their own supplements on site from raw ingredients, and claimed that theirs were safer and had no risk of cross contamination..

Anyone who doesnt understand why they got six months really needs to actually look at the case.

they went to brazilian pharmacy that mixed its own medicines and supplements on site and then claim that they were doing "everything possible to avoid contamination" and USADA were hard on them..

seriously.

worth noting, usada bought loads of supplements from them, and tested them.. didnt just contain what they tested positive for.. contained anastrozole and a whole bunch of other shit..

a bit of fyi on compounding pharmacies for those that want to read further

https://www.usada.org/substances/pharmacy-compounding/

You fucking idiots are unreal.

You think that JDS's decline might have something to do with the insane amount of punishment that he's taken in his career?

BTW You're aware that he popped for trace amounts of a diuretic out of competition, right?

So you're telling me that JDS, a heavyweight who doesn't cut to the 265 limit, was "cheating" by taking a cutting agent when he wasn't even training for a fight? Are you fucking kidding me?

I honestly don't know what's a bigger joke: the idiot MMA fanbase, who looks for any excuse to discredit a fighter's career, or USADA's strictly liability policy, which destroys the reputations of fighters who are able to prove that they've done nothing wrong.
You Owned him lol

No idea what you are talking about here, he's looked the same in the USADA era.

535_Junior_Dos_Santos.0.jpg
Not exactly the same but not far from it, the second Cain fight he was definitely on something.

They're suspended because they did something dumb, not because they cheated.

USADA isnt bad they are just doing their job. he had a banned substance so its on him to prove innocence as it should be. i just think this issue would be solved if UFC compensated the fighters who proved innocent.

it was two "compounding pharmacies"

https://ufc.usada.org/compounding-pharmacies-supply-tainted-supplements-behind-three-positive-tests/

basically compounding pharmacies make their own medicines on site based on prescriptions.. so a doctor will say x,y,z and the pharmacy will make up the prescription from raw ingredients.

Compounding pharmacies are dodgy as fuck for contamination. They will use something to measure out 50 empty capsules, then a machine to fill the capsules with whatever the prescription says.. the machine is then "cleaned" which usually involves just blasting it with air, and onto the next customer.

The two pharmacies in Rio and San Paolo were also producing their own supplements on site from raw ingredients, and claimed that theirs were safer and had no risk of cross contamination..

Anyone who doesnt understand why they got six months really needs to actually look at the case.

they went to brazilian pharmacy that mixed its own medicines and supplements on site and then claim that they were doing "everything possible to avoid contamination" and USADA were hard on them..

seriously.

worth noting, usada bought loads of supplements from them, and tested them.. didnt just contain what they tested positive for.. contained anastrozole and a whole bunch of other shit..

a bit of fyi on compounding pharmacies for those that want to read further

https://www.usada.org/substances/pharmacy-compounding/
I'm going to Brazil for my supplement needs. This is awesome.

Lets forget the Cain beatings.

PEDs do not improve your chin if that was the case Overeem would never get KOed.

And he still looks in shape

Overeem had a noticeably better chin when he was fully juiced fighting kickboxing so you kinda just shot your own argument all to shit.

No shit he's pissed at USADA, a guy whose body turned soft and bloated immediately post-USADA and lost all aggression and ability to take a punch.

Literally ate 50 flush bombs from Stipe the first time, then folds in one glancing one against the fence. Trap/neck musculature no longer up to par? How could that be?

Ferocious fighter on the front foot, no problem getting in a firefight. Post-USADA; tentative the entire fight against Overeem before folding.. bald fraud.

Yea good win dancing around fat Rothwell, in a fight where Rothwell realized he needed to get back on the sauce, which is why he subsequently busted before his next fight.

I tend to think Cain stole his soul in their last two fights.

Overeem had a noticeably better chin when he was fully juiced fighting kickboxing so you kinda just shot your own argument all to shit.

Different gloves. Also some of the dudes were small, in comparison to him at that time. Also, a lot of his KO’s in mma came from follow up gnp which obviously is not part of kickboxing lol.

You fucking idiots are unreal.

You think that JDS's decline might have something to do with the insane amount of punishment that he's taken in his career?

BTW You're aware that he popped for trace amounts of a diuretic out of competition, right?

So you're telling me that JDS, a heavyweight who doesn't cut to the 265 limit, was "cheating" by taking a cutting agent when he wasn't even training for a fight? Are you fucking kidding me?

I honestly don't know what's a bigger joke: the idiot MMA fanbase, who looks for any excuse to discredit a fighter's career, or USADA's strictly liability policy, which destroys the reputations of fighters who are able to prove that they've done nothing wrong.
Thank you for explaining this in a sensible fashion as I could not find the correct words to do so. The circumstances just do not make sense. There would be no reason for him to be taking anything at that point let alone trying to shed water in the off season .

Take the Brain Oretega route. Admit you took, say you're sorry, do the suspension, and move on.

Admit that he took a diuretic in between training camps when he's a HW who doesn't cut weight?

Admit that he took a diuretic in between training camps when he's a HW who doesn't cut weight?

Diuretics are not just to cut weight they are to flush PED's out of the system. They are one of many possible "masking agents" which is the big reason they are banned.

There would be no reason for him to be taking anything at that point let alone trying to shed water in the off season .

not quite true. Diuretics are used as masking agents, so you would use them at all times, especially on cycle.

not to say thats what JDS was doing. It appears a clear case of contamination (and stupidity) but to rule out deliberate diuretic use because it was "off season" would be wrong.

thats not (the only thing) what diuretics are used for and its not the reason they are prohibited. They are specifically classified by wada as masking agents

not quite true. Diuretics are used as masking agents, so you would use them at all times, especially on cycle.

not to say thats what JDS was doing. It appears a clear case of contamination (and stupidity) but to rule out deliberate diuretic use because it was "off season" would be wrong.
Anything is possible, but if you're not training for anything or in the gym heavy it would seem like a waste of a cycle. Especially knowing they can come for you anytime that's alot of risk for them off season gainz.

The reaction from the idiot fans who don't seem to care about any piece of information beyond "potential doping violation" so that they can trash fighters is why I've actually turned against more extensive testing, which I never thought that I would say a few years ago.
Lets test like this.
prideroidcontract.jpg

Back