Jan Blachowicz vs. Devin Clark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan should beat Clark but I think Clark is gonna go in there and throw some bombs and take him down. Hopefully it isn't a boring fight.

Cowboy stopped and looked back at that monitor like Artem owes him money. Lol

Jan just because he went the distance with Gus

85ab92c3ef23a738dc7b27c400d4d67f.png

So Cormier's now doing the Rogan-style hype analysis before fights? They really are taking the steps to replace Rogan more and more.

Rogan seems like he kinda lost his passion, anyway. He doesn't seem excited when commentating anymore.

Man that looks like a fun card, the Brunson/Machida card.

Devin Clark looks like a bantamweight next to that giant..
Security guard.

Cant remember any Devin Clark fights though..

Rogan seems like he kinda lost his passion, anyway. He doesn't seem excited when commentating anymore.
I don't know about that, I think it's that he's been handcuffed with a second color guy, so he can't run the show on his own. He has to respond to other analysis on the way. A three man booth doesn't always work, sometimes they end up running over each other.

The last card Rogan called without a second color commentator was Nunes vs Rousey. Think about that. They've stuck him with Cruz or Cormier (and Stann once) every time since.

Clark was betting Favorite

"Clark is a rassler and Jan has not done well against rasslers....So Dan how should Clark approach the fight?"

<{vega}>

Clark should stand and bang imo

Blachowicz is training with olympic wrestling bronze medalist Damian Janikowski, hopefully he can show tonight the effects.

I don't know about that, I think it's that he's been handcuffed with a second color guy, so he can't run the show on his own. He has to respond to other analysis on the way. A three man booth doesn't always work, sometimes they end up running over each other.

The last card Rogan called without a second color commentator was Nunes vs Rousey. Think about that. They've stuck him with Cruz or Cormier (and Stann once) every time since.
"She lit her up like a Christmas tree!"

On Rousey-Nunes.

Going with Brown Bear on this one, think hometown pressure gets the better of him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back