News Devin Clark and Abubakar Nurmagomedov released.

oh-no.gif

Abubakar last finish win was when Obama was in office. Literally. Pull it up Jamie. One of most boring fighters ever. I know Khabib, Usman and Umar have a group chat without him talking shit. "No way we're related bratha look this guy another decision"

Devin was LHW best gatekeeper for years but he's done now

Abubakar last finish win was when Obama was in office. One of most boring fighters ever. I know Khabib, Usman and Umar have a group chat without him talking shit. "No way we're related bratha look this guy another decision"

Devin was LHW best gatekeeper for years but he's done now
Clark was much worse than a gate keeper, don't think he's defeated anyone sniffing a ranking his entire ufc run

Sevin Clark highlight was beating Alonzo Menifield though Alonzos better now.

holy shit the people are roasting Abubakar in the comments section of that tweet.

Someone is looking for the PFL's million

Clark was a fun watch because it always looked like he was about to get KOed

Poor Abu.

Rarely fought and dont have any memorable moments inside the cage. From outside,yes,but not inside.
I don't understand fighters who rarely fight, like wtf is the point in fighting only once a year? He had 4 fights in 4 years in the ufc and that's on you first contact which had to be something like 12-12 show win.

I mean he only lost to top fighters his first 5 or so years so I guess they were giving him benefit of the doubt lol

Back