News Devin Clark and Abubakar Nurmagomedov released.

Clark was much worse than a gate keeper, don't think he's defeated anyone sniffing a ranking his entire ufc run

Alonzo Menifield is ranked.

Abubakar last finish win was when Obama was in office. Literally. Pull it up Jamie. One of most boring fighters ever. I know Khabib, Usman and Umar have a group chat without him talking shit. "No way we're related bratha look this guy another decision"

The neck beard and repeatedly pulling out of fights says otherwise.

Didn't Abu also slap someone after the bell?

<6>

Clark looked terrible in this last fight. He just coasted to a loss.

Abu Bakar's most memorable career moments were vs Khamzat and Connor.

Shame they took place outside of the cage/while he was sitting on top of it.

Guy gave some great entertainment in the AKA gym videos though.

Khabib haters just bitter that he never lost, they just spend the rest of their lives trying to get their licks in on him and anyone remotely associated with him lol.

it doesn't seem like they hate Khabib, it just seemed like they wanted to shit on Abubakar, because they said things like "he's getting kicked out of Dagestan for having such a bad record" or "must suck to be in a family of champs and you can't even keep your UFC contract" i just think it's strange because his record isn't that bad and the vast majority of fighters don't become a champion. he has a respectable record especially for MMA and he's an ok fighter. they're acting like he's a complete trash tomato can.

it doesn't seem like they hate Khabib, it just seemed like they wanted to shit on Abubakar, because they said things like "he's getting kicked out of Dagestan for having such a bad record" or "must suck to be in a family of champs and you can't even keep your UFC contract" i just think it's strange because his record isn't that bad and the vast majority of fighters don't become a champion. he has a respectable record especially for MMA and he's an ok fighter. they're acting like he's a complete trash tomato can.
Yes but ask yourself why they're overly criticizing him, because like you said it's not like he had the worst record. IMO they just taking the opportunity to shit on a Nurmagomedov. In reality his release doesn't even warrant any comment, he wasn't a star or seen as a serious prospect.

Devin needed to go. Only thing I remember about him is his weird chest tattoo.

My wife was the one that told me she felt like Clark was going to get let go during his last fight, to which I agreed. I'm glad she was right. He's going to either find better success elsewhere or needs to retire.

Is this a sign they’re clearing the roster of cryogenically frozen NPC fighters they pull out for the Apex?
What? I thought you were Mr. Fight Watcher, goofing on people who do fight finder research.

Check this out, LindyBrah (what kind of a dumb fucking name is that btw):

Abubakar 2 of 4 fights on PPV

Devin Clark: 4 PPV fights plus a UFC on Fox.

gtfo noob.

Back