Jan. 13th Artur Beterbiev to face Callum Smith

Who wins?

• Total voters
Would be great if Callum won. What a weird situation if that happened.

Goddamn another stay busy delay on the real fight we want, probably have to wait for Bivol to beat Canelo a second time just to see LHW unified down the line road…

Goddamn another stay busy delay on the real fight we want, probably have to wait for Bivol to beat Canelo a second time just to see LHW unified down the line road…

Callum Smith vs Beterbiev is more interesting than Bivol vs Beterbiev IMO.

We knew they were planning on ordering Callum for a while now. This could've been put aside for the undisputed fight to happen but they started negotiating too late. It's a shame because Artur just fought one of his other mandatories last time out. That's the trouble with holding multiple belts. You might have up to 4 mandatories at a time in the rotation. All queued up.

Artur's hitting behind the head style punches is a bad matchup for Callum's high guard

At this point Bivol and Biev should just vacate all their belts and then fight. Fuck all this other bullshit.

Does that mean Bivol fights Buatsi if not the Canelo rematch? Damn. LHW feels pretty picked clean outside of Bivol vs Beterbiev, this fights very important and it's getting closer to its expiration date each passing day.

Good fight. Callum has as good a chance as anyone of beating beterbiev, outside of bivol. I think he’s the best of the rest at LHW

Does that mean Bivol fights Buatsi if not the Canelo rematch? Damn. LHW feels pretty picked clean outside of Bivol vs Beterbiev, this fights very important and it's getting closer to its expiration date each passing day.

buatsi a just signed with boxxer yesterday so he almost certainly won’t be fighting bivol

Out of interest who should bivol and beter fight if it’s not each other?

Does that mean Bivol fights Buatsi if not the Canelo rematch?

Hearn was pushing for Buatsi vs Bivol on DAZN, but Buatsi got tired of Hearn so he signed with BOXXER and Sky Sports yesterday, and now Bivol vs Buatsi has a 0% chance of happening.

Out of interest who should bivol and beter fight if it’s not each other?

I think Biev vs Callum Smith is a good fight if we can't have Biev vs Bivol. As for Bivol... personally i think if he can't get Biev then he should go to 168 and take Canelo's belts, or try and persuade someone like Benavidez to come up as Benavidez said a few weeks ago that he's not got long left at 168.

If you go down the WBA rankings to see who Bivol should fight...
- Buatsi - With BOXXER, no
- Azeez - With BOXXER, no
- Turdo - Just beat him, no
- Bolotniks - No.
- Joe Smith - Beat him years ago, and Biev just smashed him, no
- Ramirez - Who?

Then as you go down there's nobody for Bivol to fight that's worth a damn. I don't know man.

Good fight. Callum has as good a chance as anyone of beating beterbiev, outside of bivol. I think he’s the best of the rest at LHW

He got walked down and beat up by John Ryder.. Do we just ignore fighters past performances around here and make up fantasy?

He got walked down and beat up by John Ryder.. Do we just ignore fighters past performances around here and make up fantasy?
he beat Ryder though. maybe youre talking about Canelo; he walked down Callum and smashed his arms up. i think he tore a muscle in Callum's bicep.
funny enough Canelo's gonna fight Ryder next, who got gifted a decision against Jacobs.
Smith has massive power in both hands and if he catches Beterbiev, Beterbiev will be hurt. That's far more intriguing that watching Bivol run around the ring and Beterbiev punching his arms. Bivol just isn't exciting. Smith is.
if Callum couldnt back Canelo off of him i dont think he can back Beterbiev off of him. i dont give Callum much of a chance in that fight. he'd do better vs Bivol i think.

Back