Izzy Adesanya Says He's Getting Booked Against Elias Theodorou

Watch Elias get a clinchfest decision.

lol elias won't be able to point kick his way to a win in that one.

it's a shame because i think elias would be top 10 if he didn't punch like a girl, he has good kicks, extremely good cardio, good movement, but shields level hands.

only other middleweight TUF winner that makes sense would be cezar ferreira? but he's already got a fight so it must be elias.
His kicks make my eyes bleed, they are so bad.

I hope Adesanya knocks him out, Theodorou thinks that he beat Santos and Tavares lol.

he is a really bad fighter.

lol can't wait for slo-mo Elias to get tuned up

dude throws the slowest, most labored kicks ever

and he bounces around like he's underwater or something

Moon-Walk.gif

They are not boring to people that truly love the sport.

Nothing blowhard about it. It's reality that you are a casual fan if you don't appreciate all important aspects of fighting.
I follow this sport religiously, and I love all aspects of it, when they are done with skill and efficiency. Holding someone against the cage, or stalling for position should not be respected or admired. There's dominating a position, and there's stalling. Watch Bruno Santos vs. Chris Camozzi, for example.

I was thinking he was talking about Shoeface, but then I read he's only 27. It could be quite a few fighters. Here's a list of current middleweights who have won TUF:

Cezar Mutante (age 33)
Elias Theodorou (age 29)
Andrew Sanchez (age 29)
Antonio Shoeface (age 27)

So Mutante looks like the most likely.

...or he could always be trolling and mean Bisping, Rashad, or Kelvin

Lol there's a guy called shoeface, thats awesome

I dont find dominant grapplers to be boring but then again i'm not some shit casual fan.

Clearly you haven’t watched an Elias fight.
I don’t find grappling boring either, but Elias is a straight up lay and pray fighter. He will either lay on top of his opponent or hug him on the cage for as long as he possibly can.

Also his striking is as slow and sloppy as WMMA fighter.

Elias is boring af to watch while grappling and striking.

I follow this sport religiously, and I love all aspects of it, when they are done with skill and efficiency. Holding someone against the cage, or stalling for position should not be respected or admired. There's dominating a position, and there's stalling. Watch Bruno Santos vs. Chris Camozzi, for example.

So you think i'm supporting stalling!?? lol

Here's the thing what MOST of you consider stalling isn't and we can go through every situation you want and i'll educate you on what is and what isn't. Stalling happens rarely but anything that isn't an automatic sub, pass or strike the CASUAL fans moron radars go off and call it stalling and it isn't.

Clearly you haven’t watched an Elias fight.
I don’t find grappling boring either, but Elias is a straight up lay and pray fighter. He will either lay on top of his opponent or hug him on the cage for as long as he possibly can.

Also his striking is as slow and sloppy as WMMA fighter.

Elias is boring af to watch while grappling and striking.

There hasn't been 1 single fight of Elias where he stalled. Not one.

You are retarded and a spoiled casual fan if you think holding top position is automatically stalling. He was constantly working to hold position while gassing out the guy below him and that is a perfectly acceptable way of winning.

If you think everything has to be exciting for YOU when it's a fucking fight between elite fighters you are delusional and a shitty fan.

It's not about you. No matter what they try and sell you.

Horrrrible matchup. Elias will either submit Israel, lay and pray him or wall and stall him. He'll negate Israel's offense which is worst case scenario....If Israel were to lose you would rather it be in a stand up battle.

Back