Izzy Adesanya Says He's Getting Booked Against Elias Theodorou

lol elias won't be able to point kick his way to a win in that one.

it's a shame because i think elias would be top 10 if he didn't punch like a girl, he has good kicks, extremely good cardio, good movement, but shields level hands.

only other middleweight TUF winner that makes sense would be cezar ferreira? but he's already got a fight so it must be elias.
That’s being generous. Straight up boxing Shields would look like Lomachenko fighting some random drunk dude in a bar.

He spams that wussy little slap kick that does zero damage and backpedals the rest of the fight. That little slap kick had about as much power behind it as a wet Willie

That’s being generous. Straight up boxing Shields would look like Lomachenko fighting some random drunk dude in a bar.

He spams that wussy little slap kick that does zero damage and backpedals the rest of the fight. That little slap kick had about as much power behind it as a wet Willie
yeah his kicks are weak, but they're still winning him fights.

it's actually pretty amazing how far he's getting off of pure cardio, awkwardness and activity with kicks.

It' a win win for the fans. I am defiantly not missing one of these guys getting their was kicked on tv!

Not going anywhere

Seems like the general sentiment from this thread and community is we would
like you go away

<JonesDXSuckIt>

And take Elias with you if possible

No, they wouldn't.

They know i'm smarter and better than you. Now for your worthless ass to go on ignore.

Plenty of WMMA and wrestling in your future you casual. lol

There hasn't been 1 single fight of Elias where he stalled. Not one.

You are retarded and a spoiled casual fan if you think holding top position is automatically stalling. He was constantly working to hold position while gassing out the guy below him and that is a perfectly acceptable way of winning.

If you think everything has to be exciting for YOU when it's a fucking fight between elite fighters you are delusional and a shitty fan.

It's not about you. No matter what they try and sell you.
Finding something boring and being entitled aren't mutually exclusive. Perhaps you'd see that if you weren't so busy patting yourself on the back for being hardcore.

lol elias won't be able to point kick his way to a win in that one.

it's a shame because i think elias would be top 10 if he didn't punch like a girl, he has good kicks, extremely good cardio, good movement, but shields level hands.

only other middleweight TUF winner that makes sense would be cezar ferreira? but he's already got a fight so it must be elias.

Maybe that Borrachinha kid? idk

that's a bad fight to make if the UFC is gonna try to build Adesanya. even if Izzy wins, Elias will slow that shit down to a boring pace. it'll be a case of "sometimes when you win, you really lose ..."
Like Vick last weekend. Wins. And has casual needle dick sherdorks calling him a pussy

he might not be referring to Elias since he says the guy is old, they're about the same age, they might feed an older guy to Israel.

Back