I've Just Had An Epiphany

Mcgregor wasn't undefeated before he came to the UFC and became the biggest star. Neither was Anderson Silva

it will probably be some donk with a padded record who is good enough to beat other dudes with padded records, then he will face a top 10 in UFC and he probably gets crushed

Sadly true

i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

What are the average TUF ratings the past few years? 300,000? IDK can't be too much more. Doesn't seems like the place to introduce you're next break out star.

Who are the undefeated coaches?

So basically its a tournament to discover who has the most padded record.

And as TUF is classed officially as a exhibition all the fighters will leave the house still undefeated

And my epiphany is that the next big PPV draw will be the winner of next season's The Ultimate Fighter.

For those that aren't aware, the theme of next season's TUF is "Undefeated." It'll be a male tournament consisting of only fighters with unblemished records from all around the world. What a perfect setting to find the next great fighter and the next big attraction, in my view. I mean, it may seem like a long shot, but everyone has to be discovered somewhere. Why not here? For all we know this individual may even eventually become known as the greatest fighter of all time. That's right, gents - The one and true GOAT that you nerds always debate about may actually be arriving in the flesh soon. Stay tuned.

How much you wanna bet the winner ends up being a guy who losses, stays in the house, and gets put back in the tournament as an injury replacement?

does not sound bad. do we know who are the coaches for this season?

And my epiphany is that the next big PPV draw will be the winner of next season's The Ultimate Fighter.

For those that aren't aware, the theme of next season's TUF is "Undefeated." It'll be a male tournament consisting of only fighters with unblemished records from all around the world. What a perfect setting to find the next great fighter and the next big attraction, in my view. I mean, it may seem like a long shot, but everyone has to be discovered somewhere. Why not here? For all we know this individual may even eventually become known as the greatest fighter of all time. That's right, gents - The one and true GOAT that you nerds always debate about may actually be arriving in the flesh soon. Stay tuned.
Shill? This is what Sherdog has come to... paid posters advertising crap products and they expect us all to eat this up?

Mickey Gall was undefeated until recently, not a big feat though, unless you count beating Sage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back