I've Just Had An Epiphany

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And my epiphany is that the next big PPV draw will be the winner of next season's The Ultimate Fighter.

For those that aren't aware, the theme of next season's TUF is "Undefeated." It'll be a male tournament consisting of only fighters with unblemished records from all around the world. What a perfect setting to find the next great fighter and the next big attraction, in my view. I mean, it may seem like a long shot, but everyone has to be discovered somewhere. Why not here? For all we know this individual may even eventually become known as the greatest fighter of all time. That's right, gents - The one and true GOAT that you nerds always debate about may actually be arriving in the flesh soon. Stay tuned.

Your epiphany is actually the point of the show as I understand it.

You only just learned the word epiphany didnt you

I'd like to think that will be the case though 2 fighters signed early in their career with unblemished records were Cain Velasquez and Jon Jones, both had hardly any fights before entering the UFC.

The UFC has enough scouts out there to get the big potential ones as soon as possible. Why risk them being seen as boring on TUF when the marketing machine can hype them up straight away. I think TUF fighters are those that the UFC is unsure of, may think there is some potential but not good enough to enter the UFC directly.

Just my view and like the hope you have, we need more elite talent.

But will he be champion by the end of 2017 like Will Brooks was?

WMMA should merge with MMA. Make the P4P funner. 1 lb of woman is the same as 1lb of man

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

When ts says he had an epiphany, he doesn’t mean he has a large pachyderm living in his basement.

Amirite??

it will probably be some donk with a padded record who is good enough to beat other dudes with padded records, then he will face a top 10 in UFC and he probably gets crushed

featherweight, lightweight and welterweight

why the fudge do they always feature the most stacked divisions on this show? LHW could really use an influx of undefeated prospects

The casting call is 145,155,170 w a minimum 3-0 record undefeated.

Should be pretty cool

Casuals don't give a shit about undefeated records, TS. Conor only sold more PPVs and made more money after losing to Nate. And Ronda sold a million PPVs after losing to Holly.

Casuals don't give a shit about undefeated records, TS. Conor only sold more PPVs and made more money after losing to Nate. And Ronda sold a million PPVs after losing to Holly.

Of course they care. Just means their entire emotional investment doesn't rest on them being unbeaten. That wasn't even my point anyway.

Back