It's time to settle this once and for all - Who is the richest person in Mayberry?! (liars stay out)

My wife and I are definitely not rich but probably in top 5 percent. We make about 215k / yr, no debt besides house, 300k in assets, and only in our early 30's. We can save about 45k / year in cash plus max out 401ks.
Fuck this makes me so angry. This should have been me but my wife got hurt and can't work in her field anymore. I make good money, the most I've seen in this thread so far, but it still makes me salty to know that i could've been over the 200k mark if not for some shitty luck.

I got
images.jpg
In the bank

And
qqa7ok.jpg
In my pocket

I'm poor, but I own my own house, land and vehicle. Fuck it, the cable and internet is on and I always have a big bag of weed.

No complaints, it wouldn't do any good anyways. I'm content and that is all that matters.

About 95k per year with raises every year

But everyone else here is a millionaire so I'm poor

The last thing a real rich person would want to do is admit it on this thread.

It's interesting. I feel perfectly fine discussing income on a site like SDN. In fact, there are probably hundreds of salary threads there with thousands of wealthy people giving honest answers. I am very hesitant to share that same info on here. It would just be stalker bait for the many creepy, mentally ill posters on Sherdog.

I've invested all my money in Heineken and weed so definitely not me.

Is there a fuhdouchiary in the house? I need someone to take over my finances.

I'm far from the richest here but:
-~75k/year income
-no debt
-on a large piece of land in Alaska
-own a house down in the southwest free and -clear worth ~ 260k.

-supporting my wife while she goes to nursing school.

We're doing pretty well, we banked up a really nice cash cushion working overseas which made things very easy when we came back to the states.

Fuck this makes me so angry. This should have been me but my wife got hurt and can't work in her field anymore. I make good money, the most I've seen in this thread so far, but it still makes me salty to know that i could've been over the 200k mark if not for some shitty luck.

Yeh 2 incomes are key nowadays unless you're some financial vp or some shit.
My wife actually pulls in 130k of our income. ..her field is wicked strong but getting saturated..she better not lose her job because she can spend like no other.

Can your wife eventuality go back in her field or find a new one?

Yeh 2 incomes are key nowadays unless you're some financial vp or some shit.
My wife actually pulls in 130k of our income. ..her field is wicked strong but getting saturated..she better not lose her job because she can spend like no other.

Can your wife eventuality go back in her field or find a new one?

She was a nurse. Could pull in 100k easily in this area. But no, it's really hard to get a nursing job once you're injured because your competing with all the other injured nurses that have way more experience.

Hopefully she finds something else someday because living off 130k per year is for the birds lol

I'm not anywhere near the richest but I'm just lurking so I can keep a catalog of who I can borrow money from (and never pay back).

Why compare your life to some dude in the internet? Enjoy your life, and what you have. Who care what some random dude on an mama forum has?

I'm far from the richest here but:
-~75k/year income
-no debt
-on a large piece of land in Alaska
-own a house down in the southwest free and -clear worth ~ 260k.

-supporting my wife while she goes to nursing school.

We're doing pretty well, we banked up a really nice cash cushion working overseas which made things very easy when we came back to the states.

Does the land have black gold.... If not hint :)

Back