It's time to settle this once and for all - Who is the richest person in Mayberry?! (liars stay out)

Sure the fuck ain't me...but this seems like a nice thread to borrow money

If your defining rich in monetary terms

I......m out

My wife and son love me though and I've got a new 3 series WUT

I would be suprised if many people here made my hourly rate. Let's see

Definitely not. Even if you had 70 billable hours a week and were charging $500/hr you would still be a farcry from it.

Pretty sure I'm disqualified for not being American. I only got Canadian dollars

Definitely not. Even if you had 70 billable hours a week and were charging $500/hr you would still be a farcry from it.
I said "up there". There is obviously some people who earn 6 figure salaries on here. Maybe even won TUF.

Mayberry needs to have a weekly lottery using PayPal somehow where we each put in like 5 bucks and a winner is picked and they get all dat sweet cash.

Define rich

As a sole proprietor, the IRS views my gross income as roughly 250k before deductions, but after business expenses I only take home a little less than half of that, then I get raped on taxes

Mayberry needs to have a weekly lottery using PayPal somehow where we each put in like 5 bucks and a winner is picked and they get all dat sweet cash.
That would be fucking awesome...mods might rig that shit though

Are you talking about what you have in the bank, or more along the lines of total investments, etc?

Define rich

As a sole proprietor, the IRS views my gross income as roughly 250k before deductions, but after business expenses I only take home a little less than half of that, then I get raped on taxes
That is a very decent income. Is your business growing in value?

Can any of you rich motherfuckers toss a mil my way?

Back