Italy: Elections on Sunday. Populist Victory?

1- I mean Germany's position might be wrong. But we can make wrong decisions

2- We don't let anyone just walk into the EU. Because we don't have any outside EU borders.

3- That is the fault of the countries that are unable to secure their own borders not Germany.

4- They could have just closed their borders and taken the heat.

5- But they didn't they chose to let them all in.
And now try to paint a picture like its somehow Germanies fault. It is not we didn't let anyone walk into the EU.

1- "I mean Germany's position might be wrong. But we can make wrong decisions"- Adolf Hitler
Hey guys! he said he's sorry, friends again!
C'mon Adolf, get out the bunker, let's go to the bar watching some boobs!

2- Encourage them to MASS emigrate is even worse.
You triggered something and expect somebody else to clean your shit.
Also not having EU borders is one more reason is even more criminal encourage MASS immigration, because is implied other nations will have to face what you caused even before youself

3- The "fault" goes to 99 factors most of wich related to international laws and pressure, rather than by the nations involved.
The modern western world is'nt shaped to fight back something like that, and sure as fuck not a single nation, and sure as three fucks not a single nation under a greater geopolitical being that will turn against said nation.

Poland is trying to " secure their own borders " and in fact you're attacking them for that position, for keeping polish peoples interest above suck the eu dick

And in a rare case of honesty i liked how italians (aside EUcucks) never blame poland, even knowing they will have to take some current-in-italy immigrants. That's not something Poland caused, and who caused it is trying to paint them as the bad guys... lol fuck off

4- Ohhh "they should have just closed their borders and taken the heat"... that's cute
If there were no douchebags triggering shit, there will not be "heat" to take

5- Somehow.
Who could have ever imagined that scream
"Hey Third World
FREE $$$, FREE home, FREE blondes here! Just come and take, local cucks will cover your crimes too, it's awesome. Oh, i almost forgot, you're no more illegal you're syrian refugees everyone, nobody is going to stop you"

Will have caused eventually some reaction?
Can't blame the north, sound like an error everybody could have done
<{MingNope}>

1- This whole thing has been going on in Italy for the last 75 years ever since you betrayed the Reich.

2- You were unable to stop the boats for two generations and now its Merkel and Germanys fault?

3- Who do you think is paying for that Italy? You are bankrupt as it is. If it weren't for the ECB buying all Italy's worthless bonds you would be done already.
Where do you think that money comes from?

1- The Reich lol
Keep fapping dreaming an alternate present where germany won WW2

2- As said we found a way to "stop the boats" and france/obama ruined that.
After that, germany bullshit made it infinitely worse, in a period when we got a pro-EU bs leader.
Under that point of view italians just voted strong and against all that situation at first chance we got.

3- You're into EU cuckery, but now you don't want pay my debts.
Sound racist imho, i feel triggered

1- "I mean Germany's position might be wrong. But we can make wrong decisions"- Adolf Hitler
Hey guys! he said he's sorry, friends again!
C'mon Adolf, get out the bunker, let's go to the bar watching some boobs!

You misunderstood my point. Germany made the wrong decision of letting all the refugees and migrant into Germany.
But we can make that decision because it doesn't concern other countries. We don't want anyone to take in refugees or migrants currently in Germany.
We made the mistake we deal with it. We don't blame that on the US, UK or Poland who invaded Iraq. We are more interested in fixing it.

With the other points you are just blaming everyone else again even getting out the Nazi argument but it's 2018 that one is gone.
This stuff has been going on for decades and now its Germanys fault? How is that possible.
Who stops Italy from protecting its outer EU boarders? No one you are just simply unable to.

When did Germany force anyone on Poland? They agreed to take those people in.
It is not 1940 anymore there are no German tanks in Warsaw they are free to leave the EU the same way Italy is.
But of course, they won't because in the world of anti-German sentiment Germans are the biggest cucks while at the same time force all those countries to do what they want.

People need to wake up an life in reality. If you don't want to be part of the EU you are free to leave.
Otherwise, don't blame Germany for your own political shortcomings.

You misunderstood my point. Germany made the wrong decision of letting all the refugees and migrant into Germany.
But we can make that decision because it doesn't concern other countries. We don't want anyone to take in refugees or migrants currently in Germany.

<{MingNope}>

If as you said "germany has no EU borders" , how all these "refugees" were going to fulfill your mass immigration and reach germany without go through other countries?

arabian-nights-magic-flying-carpet-nazmiyal-antique-rugs.jpg.optimal.jpg

"Goodbye othercountries i go to Berlin!"- realistic portrait of a refugee flying over "other countries", 2016

<{MingNope}>

If as you said "germany has no EU borders" , how all these "refugees" were going to fulfill your mass immigration and reach germany without go through other countries?

arabian-nights-magic-flying-carpet-nazmiyal-antique-rugs.jpg.optimal.jpg

"Goodbye othercountries i go to Berlin!"- realistic portrait of a refugee flying over "other countries", 2016

I am not sure what you mean? Germany doesn't want any 3 rd world mass immigration. This was a situation beyond our control.
Our immigration has worked fine for the last 75 years. From Italians and Portuguese in the 60's and Turkish and Russians in the 80's and 90's.
We don't need those 3rd world migrants. One of the main reasons for the expansion of the EU to the east was so that there is a supply of immigrants.

That's why Germany made so many concession to Turkey and now in Libya because countries like Italy and Greece are unable to protect their borders.
Merkel didn't close Germanies boarders because all those people were already in the EU and close to Germany.

This whole anti-German argument falls very quickly if you just for one second might entertain the possibility that it could be your own fault.
And not the evil German's.

This meme was the only good thing to come out of this election:

QxzVbuY.jpg

Last edited:

In stupid American political terms? I have no clue what the bolded word means, and I don't know if anti-establishment is considered conservative or liberal anymore. Hell, I can't even tell if that's authoritarian or libertarian as the group calling itself "Anti-Fascist" pretty much seems a bunch of fascists let out of their parents basement

In stupid American political terms? I have no clue what the bolded word means, and I don't know if anti-establishment is considered conservative or liberal anymore. Hell, I can't even tell if that's authoritarian or libertarian as the group calling itself "Anti-Fascist" pretty much seems a bunch of fascists let out of their parents basement
"Euroscepticism (also known as EU-scepticism)[1][2][3] means criticism of the European Union (EU) and European integration. It can also mean opposition to and total rejection of the EU (anti-EU-ism).[4][5]

The main sources of Euroscepticism have been notions that integration weakens national sovereignty and the nation state; that there is a democratic deficit in the European Union; that the EU is too bureaucratic;[6][7] that it encourages high levels of migration; or perceptions that it is a neoliberal organisation which benefits the business elite at the expense of the working class.[8] Euroscepticism is found in political parties across the political spectrum, both left-wing and right-wing. Recently, the rise in populist right-wing parties in Europe is strongly linked to a rise in Euroscepticism on the continent."

big wins for the right-wing in italy

how do you secure the border? shooting at people or letting them drown?
i remember when macedonia begann to build the wall they were called out by merkel for their "brutality". she used both sides, migrants misery and macedonias tough situation for her own political goals.

immediate deportation will end it instantaneously. whos going to pay people smugglers when you are returned the moment your boat arrives you are treated as a foreign criminal.

its not that hard.

step 1. fragmentation.

you germans wanna hope all those former islamic state soldiers dont have something realll juicy planned for germany. just imagine the narrative and how it does a 180 after a german school or soccer sradium suffers an attack.

Last edited:
You watch too many movies

It is true, they will kill you if you try and take what it is theirs unless of course you are too powerful. Then they just have to take their licks. If you are disloyal they will kill you too. If you are not pulling your own weight, they wont help you out either. The underworld is a cut throat.

Right now Italy is rife with corruption. Officials are soft, not really qualified. They only where they are thanks to nepotism/old boy network, and their ability to further that nepotism/old boy network. Not saying there isnt nepotism in Organized crime, but everyone else arent going to be too shy about killing anyone if they see them as weak. That at least ensures everyone is honest, and only the most astute rise to the top.

I am not sure what you mean? Germany doesn't want any 3 rd world mass immigration. This was a situation beyond our control.
Our immigration has worked fine for the last 75 years. From Italians and Portuguese in the 60's and Turkish and Russians in the 80's and 90's.
We don't need those 3rd world migrants. One of the main reasons for the expansion of the EU to the east was so that there is a supply of immigrants.

That's why Germany made so many concession to Turkey and now in Libya because countries like Italy and Greece are unable to protect their borders.
Merkel didn't close Germanies boarders because all those people were already in the EU and close to Germany.

This whole anti-German argument falls very quickly if you just for one second might entertain the possibility that it could be your own fault.
And not the evil German's.

your going to get them. Germany opened up for anyone claiming to be a syrian refugee yet you act surprised when all the 3rd worlders start seeing europe as theirs. all those eritreans have already started to head for germoney.

bavaria pulls out the german union soon.

your going to get them. Germany opened up for anyone claiming to be a syrian refugee yet you act surprised when all the 3rd worlders start seeing europe as theirs. all those eritreans have already started to head for germoney.

bavaria pulls out the german union soon.

No Germany has just capped the limit for refugees to 250,000 per year.
And limited the family reunification to 1000 per months.
I would have liked harsher measures but it is a good start and you had to compromise.
That is what you get when you vote for actual politicians and not Trump, Farange or whatever clown won in Italy.
You learn from your mistakes and try to fix them. Italy has the same issue for 50 years. And they still haven't learned anything.
They literally voted for a comedian.

It is true, they will kill you if you try and take what it is theirs unless of course you are too powerful. Then they just have to take their licks. If you are disloyal they will kill you too. If you are not pulling your own weight, they wont help you out either. The underworld is a cut throat.

Right now Italy is rife with corruption. Officials are soft, not really qualified. They only where they are thanks to nepotism/old boy network, and their ability to further that nepotism/old boy network. Not saying there isnt nepotism in Organized crime, but everyone else arent going to be too shy about killing anyone if they see them as weak. That at least ensures everyone is honest, and only the most astute rise to the top.
Your solution to nepotism and old boys network is to bring in an organization that is rife with those very things lol

Your solution to nepotism and old boys network is to bring in an organization that is rife with those very things lol

I say its a better kind of nepotism. No way in heck will a crime boss bring a relative or someone he knows into his world unless that person is capable at least. If they arent, they probably get killed or will snitch, which means boss will have to kill someone he knows. The boss will probably set up this person with something sweet but far away from the business.

I say its a better kind of nepotism. No way in heck will a crime boss bring a relative or someone he knows into his world unless that person is capable at least. If they arent, they probably get killed or will snitch, which means boss will have to kill someone he knows. The boss will probably set up this person with something sweet but far away from the business.
Again you watch to many movies the Sopranos isn't real and the Mob are greedy useless bums who leech of others hard work.

This whole thing has been going on in Italy for the last 75 years ever since you betrayed the Reich.
Long before there was an EU. You are simply unable to elect competent politicians.
You were unable to stop the boats for two generations and now its Merkel and Germanys fault?

Give me a fucking break you just voted Berlusconi back into office. Is that Germanys fault as well.
We don't control Italiens borders Italy does. We now have to fix your screwups in North Africa again and the BND makes questionable deals with Warlords in Lybia.
Who do you think is paying for that Italy? You are bankrupt as it is. If it weren't for the ECB buying all Italy's worthless bonds you would be done already.
Where do you think that money comes from?

If you want to achieve anything stop blaming other countries. The reality is that you are to a certain extent unable to govern yourself.
It is not that hard to come with reasonable border security without letting anyone in or shooting at the boats.
But you won't get that with Belusconie.
Germans invited them to Europe (Italy).

No Germany has just capped the limit for refugees to 250,000 per year.
And limited the family reunification to 1000 per months.
I would have liked harsher measures but it is a good start and you had to compromise.
That is what you get when you vote for actual politicians and not Trump, Farange or whatever clown won in Italy.
You learn from your mistakes and try to fix them. Italy has the same issue for 50 years. And they still haven't learned anything.
They literally voted for a comedian.
You had to cap your intake after failed policy.

Also it’s hilarious you’re attacking Italy for betraying the “Reich”. Didn’t they kill enough Jews to satisfy you?

Back