It actually speaks volumes that Jones refused to fight DC clean

Yes, 40years old Olimpian with insane cardio for such difficult weight-cutting and granite chin, amasing recovery and inhuman strenght - yes, he is likely clean.:)

Yes, he actually likely is. Full stop.

He is a wrestler by trade dammit, Gregoire of course his cardio is in top shape, 38 or not. Chin is largely genetic. His strength I kinda understated it, but that's not strength I've never seen before, amazing recovery....what do you mean. Ability to recover from knockdowns? That's largely genetic like I said. Or you mean recover between fights? He doesn't have especially amazing recovery.

Yes, he actually likely is. Full stop.

He is a wrestler by trade dammit, Gregoire of course his cardio is in top shape, 38 or not. Chin is largely genetic. His strength I kinda understated it, but that's not strength I've never seen before, amazing recovery....what do you mean. Ability to recover from knockdowns? That's largely genetic like I said. Or you mean recover between fights? He doesn't have especially amazing recovery.

Yes, its all genetics, true and only with Jones its steroids.

Yes, its all genetics, true and only with Jones its steroids.

You have to take it case by case. You're careful not to claim anything however deep down you wanna say...

hqdefault.jpg

And that's what gave Jones that Uber confidence, and ability to keep throwing, and not secodj guessing anything. He just threw strike after strike after strike, at a rate that a clean fighter his size just shouldn't be able to throw, and keep up the pace with.

He needed the juice to have that winners mentality, and confidence that he was gonna win. Off of it, his confidence goes down the drain, and he would be second guessing himself, and not pulling the trigger as much, not only from the PED effect, but also not feeling super human, and having that edge of PEDs that "protected" him and his psyche.

I was always damn impressed with just how confident Jones was, as if he just couldn't lose. He had that, I know I'm beating you, vibe, because of the power pellets.

And to the people that say he didn't need it. You guys truly don't understand how much PEDs help the mentality, and psychology of a fighter. It gives them that reassurance through impossible and terrifying scenarios that fighters have to go through, and gives them that blind faith if just going in there, and doing what they do.

It changes everything. When a fighter isn't on PEDs, it completely crushes their confidence, and all those humna fears rears its ugly head at the worst times, and hinder the fighter from performing at their maximum effort, and potential.

I forgot which fighter it was that describef what it's like to know you're in PEDs, and to know you're not, and how daunting it is when you're used to that advantage, and cruch of PEDs. Damn, I wish I could find that video, or podcast, whichever it was, but they really described it perfectly the difference between the 2 scenarios.

I'm almost 100% certain Jones doesn't beat DC without PEDs.

What a great fucking post, I always thought Jones was really good at everything but wasnt a master at really anything and was wondering where he got the confidence to throw with Buakaw like confidence, go for standing submissions like hes marcelo fucking garcia etc etc. The only fight where his confidence felt really hindered was OSP , and for good reason it seems looking at it in hindsight.

We will never know if a clean Jones would beat DC simply because a clean Jones DOESNT EXIST. Im almost 100% sure we NEVER saw a clean Jon Jones. If he was taking PEDs when he was the most scrutinized fighter in the card and he knew he was being tested, its almost impossible to think that he wasnt taking from the beginning when he wasnt scrutinized even close to that level.

Everything that has been said about Jon Jones as a fighter just doesnt exist, its like his entire career could be erased from any comparison or mention of skill. Its not just about this fight, everything we ever thought about Jon Jones as a fighter is simply INVALID now. Its not even sad because its not even a downfall, understand it is not a downfall, every win he had its just invalid, its not even sad because nothing ever rose in the first place.

We would never know if a clean Jones would beat DC because a fighter who was clean named Jon Jones just never existed. We would never know anything close to that scenario because a fighter named Jon Jones who stepped into fighting competition... it just never existed in this world

No more speculation, B sample tested positive. Jon has a 5 inch height advantage, 12 inch reach advantage over DC and Daniel is nearly 40 years old. And despite the fact that Jon had every advantage in his favor, he still refused to fight the man clean.

This speaks volumes about DC. Cormier is an absolute monster. Undefeated at HW. LHW champion of the world. Only loses being to a steroid user.

DC is easily one of the GOATs. You mother fuckers better start putting some respect on the name. War DC!

M8ujjoB.gif

I think he murks a clean Jon Jones as well. And Jon Jones probably thinks the same, otherwise he wouldn't resort to cheating.
Even with mounting evidence, Jones will never apologize or acknowledge he cheated. He is truly crud

Jones is mentally weak and always has been. He beat himself against Hamill. I seriously think he has sociopathic leanings.

He must have spent a lot of dough too on a program that he thought could beat USADA because obviously he knew they were gonna be up his ass. And he did beat a bunch of them, right? But they got him. We can speculate whether or not Bones could beat DC clean or not but Bones clearly didn't think that he had a reasonable chance. Otherwise he wouldn't have risked everything like this. Would have been way better to lose a fight than to be suspended for 4 years. But he might somehow get soft treatment again, let's see.

It's pretty pathetic that jones has to do this shit just to either get a physical edge or at least convince himself that he can win. Guys like lawler win some and lose some, but at least they can pass a drug test and fight a good fight. Jones has got some major mental issues that might get worse as he sinks even lower.

We will never know if a clean Jones would beat DC simply because a clean Jones DOESNT EXIST. Im almost 100% sure we NEVER saw a clean Jon Jones. If he was taking PEDs when he was the most scrutinized fighter in the card and he knew he was being tested, its almost impossible to think that he wasnt taking from the beginning when he wasnt scrutinized even close to that level.

Everything that has been said about Jon Jones as a fighter just doesnt exist, its like his entire career could be erased from any comparison or mention of skill. Its not just about this fight, everything we ever thought about Jon Jones as a fighter is simply INVALID now. Its not even sad because its not even a downfall, understand it is not a downfall, every win he had its just invalid, its not even sad because nothing ever rose in the first place.

We would never know if a clean Jones would beat DC because a fighter who was clean named Jon Jones just never existed. We would never know anything close to that scenario because a fighter named Jon Jones who stepped into fighting competition... it just never existed in this world
This

It's pretty pathetic that jones has to do this shit just to either get a physical edge or at least convince himself that he can win. Guys like lawler win some and lose some, but at least they can pass a drug test and fight a good fight. Jones has got some major mental issues that might get worse as he sinks even lower.
Hes clearly a bit sociopathic
His ego simply couldnt handle a loss hence why he cheated
Hes like those guys who cant handle rejection so they use roofies to rape chicks

Back