It actually speaks volumes that Jones refused to fight DC clean

Your missing the point. He was busted for using right before their second fight, so there was a higher risk of using AGAIN, and getting caught, he knew this and STILL risked his career doing it again because I assume he couldn't live life if he lost to DC.

Exactly this. Jones took the risk, and it was worth it to him, because he'd have rather beaten his #1 rival, and the one guy that could really get under his skin, then to fight him clean, and lose to him. After all the trash talk, and all the stuff he said to DC, and the things DC said to him, you think DC crying was bad? Jones would've gone on a week long bender, drive drunk as hell, possibly hurt someone, or himself, and I honestly think he would commit suicide, or contemplate it deeply, and post some crazy things on his social media, or just not tell anyone, and his wife might find him on the bathroom floor, OD'd off pills, or maybe has to get rushed to the ER with how much coke he would probably be doing.

I truly don't think Jon could handle losing to DC, of all people. His mentality was so so so set on winning, and "knowing" he'd win, of course, now we know it's because he had the aid of PEDs, that he might suffer a nervous breakdown, and do something crazy, or possibly go crazy for a period of time. Maybe go into a long long depression, and completely leave the sport, like George Foreman when he lost to Ali.

I know, this might sound like crazy talk, but this is the way I could see it turning out if Jon lost to DC that night.

TLDR. Mind shutting the fuck up?

This is a message board, where we discuss an array of topics pertaining to the UFC, and it's fighters. If you can't deal with that, that's your problem.

No more speculation, B sample tested positive. Jon has a 5 inch height advantage, 12 inch reach advantage over DC and Daniel is nearly 40 years old. And despite the fact that Jon had every advantage in his favor, he still refused to fight the man clean.

This speaks volumes about DC. Cormier is an absolute monster. Undefeated at HW. LHW champion of the world. Only loses being to a steroid user.

DC is easily one of the GOATs. You mother fuckers better start putting some respect on the name. War DC!

M8ujjoB.gif

I think he murks a clean Jon Jones as well. And Jon Jones probably thinks the same, otherwise he wouldn't resort to cheating.

Daniel Cormier is the specimen.

No special genetics, not fast, not incredibly strong, not very big.

Fight IQ and putting shit together. Elite!!!!

He was clean then he wasn't just before the fight. I bet he got close and panicked that he could not win without them. This speaks of a dependence because he knows what they can do for him. If he knows then he has experience. He has pretty much been the same performer for a while. He came on the scene like this as a shooting star. It makes sense that he probably used the whole time.

At this point, just like in a court room, all his accolades must be stricken from the record. He no longer exists as an MMA icon. To his credit, he probably never should have been there and has wealth to last the rest of his days for being a cheat. If Tyson can eat an ear and 20 years later be beloved, Jones has a chance. Tyson earned it in a sport that kept things level and JBJ made his fame with a needle. What a shame. So many people like his opponents were cheated of chances to live in comfort and so many fans cheated of believing they were really watching a great. All because of a fractured and insecure soul. He is the GOAT of terrible stories of sports.

I highly disagree with the, not very strong part. Yes, a large part of his dominant wrestling, and rag doll throws of guys like Barnett, and Hendo is technique, and a knowledge of human physics, but just because you know how to toss guys like Barnett, and Hendo, doesn't mean you can.

I'd put his strength right up there with a prime Rampage, and combined with his technique, I think he's even stronger, and more explosive a grappler, and for a guy his size, he has very nimble, and fleet feet. Don't let the LHW version of DC, where he's usually walking his opponent down, fool you. watch his HW fights, and realize that a guy that's carrying good amount of excess fat is moving around the cage like a cat, and his upper body movement is incredibly quick.

And he might have the strongest core in LHW history.

DC hit the nail on the head. Bones most likely fought clean once, didn't like how it felt and went back to his old ways

I highly disagree with the, not very strong part. Yes, a large part of his dominant wrestling, and rag doll throws of guys like Barnett, and Hendo is technique, and a knowledge of human physics, but just because you know how to toss guys like Barnett, and Hendo, doesn't mean you can.

I'd put his strength right up there with a prime Rampage, and combined with his technique, I think he's even stronger, and more explosive a grappler, and for a guy his size, he has very nimble, and fleet feet. Don't let the LHW version of DC, where he's usually walking his opponent down, fool you. watch his HW fights, and realize that a guy that's carrying good amount of excess fat is moving around the cage like a cat, and his upper body movement is incredibly quick.

And he might have the strongest core in LHW history.

Oh yeah I had second thoughts about that. Cormier does seem really strong.

It doesn't really speak any volumes.

It's not like he only fought DC on stuff. You can't possibly be insinuating that he decided to only take PEDs for that one fight out of fear of DC? If he indeed was on PEDs, then he 100% had taken them prior, I don't think that's even arguable.

Either way I don't really care.

The difference is that he would be under added scrutiny for this fight and he still cheated.

Jon was literally more confident in beating USADA than he was in beating DC. That says a lot.

Last edited:
He should be

Weight shouldn't come in to it always

Mma history was built on open weight

Gsp 20 lbs lighter vs bisping I don't think will affect outcome of fight

Gsp will power double bisping all day and win a UD

He obviously didn't think he could win clean or he wouldn't have taken the huge risk of trying to get past USADA. He had to know one more positive test would basically end his career.

Jones' entire career is an asterisk, he's never fought clean. Ban him for life and I hope DC sues the living shit out of him.

DC is a fucking beast and I hope he leaves LHW in the dust, eats his chicken, and goes HW and tosses fools.

Jones is a feeble minded head case who took something for every fight he's ever had. A true pretender who never had the fortitude and self belief needed to be a true champion. Good riddance mental midget.

I thought it was all skill until USADA came along. A genetic freak. Boy was I wrong.

I would say it is reasonable to assume he was on PED's from the very start of his career.

But Jones is the only one who gets caught.

The guy with access to the most resources is the one who gets caught.

<YeahOKJen>
He is not only one, but yes, you have the point.

Yes, 40years old Olimpian with insane cardio for such difficult weight-cutting and granite chin, amasing recovery and inhuman strenght - yes, he is likely clean.:)

Back