It actually speaks volumes that Jones refused to fight DC clean

theycallmeskidmarks

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
No more speculation, B sample tested positive. Jon has a 5 inch height advantage, 12 inch reach advantage over DC and Daniel is nearly 40 years old. And despite the fact that Jon had every advantage in his favor, he still refused to fight the man clean.

This speaks volumes about DC. Cormier is an absolute monster. Undefeated at HW. LHW champion of the world. Only loses being to a steroid user.

DC is easily one of the GOATs. You mother fuckers better start putting some respect on the name. War DC!

M8ujjoB.gif

I think he murks a clean Jon Jones as well. And Jon Jones probably thinks the same, otherwise he wouldn't resort to cheating.

Even though I'm rooting for Jon, I agree. Too bad Anthony Johnson is gone. He was the only likeable contender in top 5. (I don't consider Shogun a contender)

He wasn't on juice. He was doing blow and got free boner pills. The cheap knock offs have test in them. (Or steroids)

Gotta feel a hugely redeeming for DC,

Jones took the steroid just before the fight for an advantage - a really risky thing to do buut he still did it to make sure he beat DC.

That is crazy, most guys just use it in camp I would imagine.

DC was doing really well in the second fight too. Jones is such an asshole for cheating, he knows he will never fight DC again. I hope Dan can get some solace over the fact Jon cheated even though that victory may never be reChed

Gotta feel a hugely redeeming for DC,

Jones took the steroid just before the fight for an advantage - a really risky thing to do buut he still did it to make sure he beat DC.

That is crazy, most guys just use it in camp I would imagine.

Pretty crazy that he knew that he would be under a microscope considering the boner pillz and all his other past transgressions. He still said fuck it and cheated again.

And that's what gave Jones that Uber confidence, and ability to keep throwing, and not secodj guessing anything. He just threw strike after strike after strike, at a rate that a clean fighter his size just shouldn't be able to throw, and keep up the pace with.

He needed the juice to have that winners mentality, and confidence that he was gonna win. Off of it, his confidence goes down the drain, and he would be second guessing himself, and not pulling the trigger as much, not only from the PED effect, but also not feeling super human, and having that edge of PEDs that "protected" him and his psyche.

I was always damn impressed with just how confident Jones was, as if he just couldn't lose. He had that, I know I'm beating you, vibe, because of the power pellets.

And to the people that say he didn't need it. You guys truly don't understand how much PEDs help the mentality, and psychology of a fighter. It gives them that reassurance through impossible and terrifying scenarios that fighters have to go through, and gives them that blind faith if just going in there, and doing what they do.

It changes everything. When a fighter isn't on PEDs, it completely crushes their confidence, and all those humna fears rears its ugly head at the worst times, and hinder the fighter from performing at their maximum effort, and potential.

I forgot which fighter it was that describef what it's like to know you're in PEDs, and to know you're not, and how daunting it is when you're used to that advantage, and cruch of PEDs. Damn, I wish I could find that video, or podcast, whichever it was, but they really described it perfectly the difference between the 2 scenarios.

I'm almost 100% certain Jones doesn't beat DC without PEDs.

And that's what gave Jones that Uber confidence, and ability to keep throwing, and not secodj guessing anything. He just threw strike after strike after strike, at a rate that a clean fighter his size just shouldn't be able to throw, and keep up the pace with.

He needed the juice to have that winners mentality, and confidence that he was gonna win. Off of it, his confidence goes down the drain, and he would be second guessing himself, and not pulling the trigger as much, not only from the PED effect, but also not feeling super human, and having that edge of PEDs that "protected" him and his psyche.

I was always damn impressed with just how confident Jones was, as if he just couldn't lose. He had that, I know I'm beating you, vibe, because of the power pellets.

And to the people that say he didn't need it. You guys truly don't understand how much PEDs help the mentality, and psychology of a fighter. It gives them that reassurance through impossible and terrifying scenarios that fighters have to go through, and gives them that blind faith if just going in there, and doing what they do.

It changes everything. When a fighter isn't on PEDs, it completely crushes their confidence, and all those humna fears rears its ugly head at the worst times, and hinder the fighter from performing at their maximum effort, and potential.

I forgot which fighter it was that describef what it's like to know you're in PEDs, and to know you're not, and how daunting it is when you're used to that advantage, and cruch of PEDs. Damn, I wish I could find that video, or podcast, whichever it was, but they really described it perfectly the difference between the 2 scenarios.

I'm almost 100% certain Jones doesn't beat DC without PEDs.
Legendary post.

deep down it won't make him feel any better about getting kicked in the head and ktfo

deep down it won't make him feel any better about getting kicked in the head and ktfo
This. At best, whenever DC is discussed as a champion or GOAT or whatever, gifs of him getting KTFO'd and a NC + a L that maybe could have been a NC will come up.

No more speculation, B sample tested positive. Jon has a 5 inch height advantage, 12 inch reach advantage over DC and Daniel is nearly 40 years old. And despite the fact that Jon had every advantage in his favor, he still refused to fight the man clean.

This speaks volumes about DC. Cormier is an absolute monster. Undefeated at HW. LHW champion of the world. Only loses being to a steroid user.

DC is easily one of the GOATs. You mother fuckers better start putting some respect on the name. War DC!

M8ujjoB.gif

I think he murks a clean Jon Jones as well. And Jon Jones probably thinks the same, otherwise he wouldn't resort to cheating.
DC is a monster. I can understand why Jones took PED's.

I bet on DC and would do it again.

You hear me, @hardcoreBE?

Thanks for the love fellas. It's the truth, and the reason why I truly put an asterisk next to his entire career.

It doesn't really speak any volumes.

It's not like he only fought DC on stuff. You can't possibly be insinuating that he decided to only take PEDs for that one fight out of fear of DC? If he indeed was on PEDs, then he 100% had taken them prior, I don't think that's even arguable.

Either way I don't really care.

Even though I'm rooting for Jon, I agree. Too bad Anthony Johnson is gone. He was the only likeable contender in top 5. (I don't consider Shogun a contender)

Shogun is in the top 5...

giphy.gif

Back