Israel "Style Bender" Adesanya Highlight video

clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Awesome video of new UFC prospect Isreal Adesanya.

His opponents look like they all give up after taking a few hits..

look forward to his next fight

I'm onboard for Izzy!

I haven't been this excited for a prospect since Erick Silva..

Darren Till hurts this young man imo. Will say he is quite athletic looking and has quite the impressive kickboxing resume. However, many tests await Israel

Darren Till hurts this young man imo. Will say he is quite athletic looking and has quite the impressive kickboxing resume. However, many tests await Israel
Till is in a different division. But what you're saying still rings true..

Deadly striker, I like how he puts his combo's together. If he has decent take down defense he is going to be a big problem.

The problem is he has a very fragile chin that was already exposed in kickboxing.

Normally I'm not the one shouting glas chin all the time, but he was completely out after an average left hook with big ass gloves, he couldn't even stand up for some time afterwards and it was a relatively weak looking punch that hit him, timestamp:

I learned not to get on hype trains of fighters with suspect chins long time ago.

It would probably take Israel about 10 seconds to figure Till out. Till just jabs and leans back, or throws a 1-2 and leans back. Sure he does a few other things but hat's his bread and butter because of his size at WW.
Israel would clown the dude at MW or WW unless he is working on something else with his striking.

It would probably take Israel about 10 seconds to figure Till out. Till just jabs and leans back, or throws a 1-2 and leans back. Sure he does a few other things but hat's his bread and butter because of his size at WW.
Israel would clown the dude at MW or WW unless he is working on something else with his striking.
Well I can't wait to see the kid prove himself. I've seen quite a few of his kickboxing bouts and he his definitely a specimen. Highly skilled and talented and his TDD is impressive as well. Just wanna see the kid go at it again. I still think Darren takes that W against Israel tho

He seems to fight a lot of stationary fighters

Well I can't wait to see the kid prove himself. I've seen quite a few of his kickboxing bouts and he his definitely a specimen. Highly skilled and talented and his TDD is impressive as well. Just wanna see the kid go at it again

Me too, it's the high level wrestlers I am worried about for him, i know its early but yeah after watching some of his other fights I can already tell his striking is on another level, Till is good but too predictable for him

He seems to fight a lot of stationary fighters
Yeah, a lot of guys too confused to figure out which way to go to not get hit upside the head. I am sure they move just fine against less talented strikers

The problem is he has a very fragile chin that was already exposed in kickboxing.

Normally I'm not the one shouting glas chin all the time, but he was completely out after an average left hook with big ass gloves, he couldn't even stand up for some time afterwards and it was a relatively weak looking punch that hit him, timestamp:

I learned not to get on hype trains of fighters with suspect chins long time ago.

MMA gloves are 2CM worth of padding with a strike force of 295kg, while adding extra protection for the knuckles and hands. While the boxing gloves has many times the padding of MMA gloves, 6CM worth of foam was able to create 290kg worth of force…just 5 kilos lighter than the MMA gloves.

Style Bender? What nicknames did he say no to I wonder

Back