Israel Adesanya: I can beat Robert Whittaker "wherever I want"

He could beat Wittaker(maybe) but not Romero. He should wait a bit and he's gonna have the latter in the bag as well since Yoel is 41. If Israel plays things smart alla Money Team, he can build the most flawless career in UFC.

Well I guess it's official now.....

7NOm.gif

He could beat Wittaker(maybe) but not Romero. He should wait a bit and he's gonna have the latter in the bag as well since Yoel is 41. If Israel plays things smart alla Money Team, he can build the most flawless career in UFC.

Nope Whittaker walks through anything he can throw and kills him anyway he wants.

The Reaper is a killer.

I don't doubt him, Whittaker is very hitable and doesn't have a good defense in my opinion, Adesanya is so accurate and fast, could see him winning for sure.

I went to UFC 197, and Whittaker was on the card and even though he won, it was very worrying how a pure BJJ guy was hitting him so easily, over and over, and the fight became a bit of a struggle.
Your still surprised a striker gets clipped because hes worried about the td threat?

Except in the octagon.

Adesanya wouldn't get past Costa, Romero nor Whittaker.

Whittaker would flog Israel. He's a far better striker and he can clinch it up and dirty box if he wants to, take it to the ground even.

Adensaya is a stellar talent.

But Robert is a better grappler and can make it interesting enough on the feet to bring the grappling threat into play.

Anyone who goes 10 rounds with Romero is a force.

Would be the most anticipated fight at MW since Sonnen - Silva 2 imo..

He's a better anti grappler but is he a good enough offencive grappler to actually threaten?

This guy getting gobby as fuck after beating Brunson. See how he does against a top contender first.

He beat Brunson with ease. Stylebender is a legit fighter but let's see him against top 5.

Whittaker actually never won the undisputed title or defended.

He was promoted to Champion after GSP vacated. His belt wasn’t on the line when he fought Romero the second time because Romero didn’t make weight.
and what are you trying to say?
Bobby beat Romero twice and is an undefeated MW since 2014 with 9 Wins.
He is officialy the MW Champion. Nor Bisping, nor GSP wanted to fight him.
Im not saying they couldn't win, but they did not want to fight him.

I feel like Whittaker would do to Israel what he did to Uriah Hall and win that way.

Anyway, we don't need another mouthy cunt jumping the line, do we?

lol Bob survived Yoel twice ffs, if that's not indicative of anything?? Well just get in the cage with him then. I'm afraid all the bling, gangsta rap and ebonics won't save you on that night.

Adesanya is a future champ and horrible style matchup for Whittaker.

Bet the house on Adesanya if this fight is made.

Adesanya is a future champ and horrible style matchup for Whittaker.

Bet the house on Adesanya if this fight is made.
You could be proven right but people said Romero and Jacare were both bad match ups for the Reaper, Jacare was supposedly going to submit him and Romero was supposed to beat him easily. Only way I'd be willing to bet the house on a guy whose signature win is against Derek Brunson was if it was made of cardboard, well that or I had more money than sense.

why would i care about this when i know that Conor would ko whittaker ...
I'm a massive McGregor fan even after his poor showing against Khabib, but surely this is the dumbest of the 11 posts you've made on this site, well I sure hope it is.

you're also australian so you're biased
Mate I could be Whittaker's brother and it still wouldn't be biased to say Whittaker beats McGregor every single time. Actually no Whittaker could theoretically hurt himself like Brett Chandler did against Primus so maybe only 99 times out of a hundred and I'm being generous.

Mate I could be Whittaker's brother and it still wouldn't be biased to say Whittaker beats McGregor every single time. Actually no Whittaker could theoretically hurt himself like Brett Chandler did against Primus so maybe only 99 times out of a hundred and I'm being generous.
Conor kos him like wonderboy did whittaker can't take the left hand conor was drunk in the khabib fight also had staph and a blown acl and still won the 3rd round...

Back