Islamic State/Iraq Thread v3: The Caliphate Reaches Montreal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on that Documentary It seems they where manage to disable some Abrams but it took multiple hits and the Iraqi's Abrams are downed Armored if I am not mistaken, and they where all stationary.

ISIS is the most successful troll organization in recent history. They have managed to rustle the collective jimmies of US, EU, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar, Jordan, Syria, Iran, Lebannon, Israel, Kurds, Hezbollah, Al-Qaeda and FSA at the same time. Not to be outdone, liquidfire is trying hard to earn the title of the greatest of all time troll of War Room.

Enginekid will always hold that title for me.

Based on that Documentary It seems they where manage to disable some Abrams but it took multiple hits and the Iraqi's Abrams are downed Armored if I am not mistaken, and they where all stationary.

from articles I've read the Iraqis have been reluctant to take the M-1s out, they primarily use them as heavily armed bunkers such a shame to not use them to their full potential, but unfortunately we probably would have had better success if we had trained a battalion of chimps to operate the tanks. Also I don't know if they are downed armor, but they are definitely older models with older technology.

Comparison of Baghdadi youths vs YPG. Islamic State youths trained to become soldiers at a very young age, and people thought the YPG ever had a chance against the Islamic State.

WCz1hVA.png

Islamic State rocket artillery bombards Kobani and heavily population YPG areas.

ldLM7Cw.png

8BTV9ak.png

Islamic State commanders have predicted that the siege will be decided within days. Islamic State kurdish soldiers are also hitting YPG positions behind front lines weakening defensive positions for incoming Islamic State soldiers.

Heres a interesting piece on ISIS suspected revenue
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-12/where-isis-makes-its-money

u.s genral nagata head up u.s plan to arm and train syria rebels
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...o-build-syrian-rebel-army-to-fight-isis.html#

and a piece on the current isis offensive against the kurds
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ext-day-double-the-number-return-9634009.html
note in the begginng paragraph
''It’s like they’re on drugs,” he said, “they charge at you in groups of 300 and, even though we shoot them like sheep, you know the next day there will be double.”

also if not already posted a great mini documentary on life inside raqqua
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DHV67kSBS8

Last edited:
God damn that video, sound for almost everything is almost muted but snackbari chanting is at +50 db.

edit. color me impressed looking at these state of the art lightning warfare human wave tactics.
Bah gawd, suicide attack followed by a human wave attack, this is revolutionarizing warfare!
Iraqi forces showing incredible tactical acumen by parking their tanks on top of a bridge.
Abu Baku Al-Snackbari requires cooling provided by what appears to be an Chinese fan.
Showing how it took forever to finally overrun a military base that was right next to their "capital" is not very good propaganda.
Eating dirt is making even the most battle hardened IS fighters cry which is why you should not be eating dirt.

Last edited:
Comparison of Baghdadi youths vs YPG. Islamic State youths trained to become soldiers at a very young age, and people thought the YPG ever had a chance against the Islamic State.

WCz1hVA.png

does it make you happy to see shit like this, liquidfire?

this may be the only time in my life when I have felt that I wanted to be violent towards children. these little bastards deserve to have their teeth kicked out. don't you agree, liquidfire??

WCz1hVA.png

Keep pushing it, Aisha. You sick dog.

lol liquidfire - islam 's on the way out. and before i'm gone, i will make sure to have a personal influence on that inevitable outcome.

Closing this thread up, since it has exceeded 1000 posts. Someone can make v4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back