Media Islam Makhachev Says He Was OFFERED Leon Edwards UFC 300 But Turned It Down - Says Poirier IS Next

I know you have mental disabilities? Yes I know you do.
Why are you so mad and acting like an angry girl ? Did i fook your mother or sth ?

If so, I apologize
Let go, no point in arguing on the internet 2024. Aint got nothing better to do ?

Why are you so mad and acting like an angry girl ? Did i fook your mother or sth ?

If so, I apologize
Let go, no point in arguing on the internet 2024. Aint got nothing better to do ?
I'm mad bc you have mental disabilities? Its ok, nothing wrong with it for you.

Islam will run over Dustin baring a one hitter quieter from Dustin. I'll still be happy for Dustin if he gets the fight.
Reasonable, unbiased and level-headed post from a poirier fan. You actually used "run over" to describe how the fight would go.
I like both fighters, so... damn it.

I'm mad bc you have mental disabilities? Its ok, nothing wrong with it for you.

Dont you talk about my foking disabilities

Keep my disabilities out of your foking mouth

If you bring up my disabilities upbringins again i'll foking kill you with a knif3

When me and my disabilities see you is on sight

Dont you talk about my foking disabilities

Keep my disabilities out of your foking mouth

If you bring up my disabilities upbringins again i'll foking kill you with a knif3

When me and my disabilities see you is on sight
Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made. For years my conduct has been largely benign. And yet, without provocation, you have severed our détente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flames of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mothers for the day of your birth. So go now, go, and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crash down upon you, cleaving you in twain and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed the WRONG SHERBRO!!

Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made. For years my conduct has been largely benign. And yet, without provocation, you have severed our détente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flames of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mothers for the day of your birth. So go now, go, and begin your life of fear, knowing that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crash down upon you, cleaving you in twain and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed the WRONG SHERBRO!!

tl/dr

Dana: Listen, I know you're not really eating in the lead up to 300, so how about moving up a weight class?

<Varys01><23>

Some of the fights that the UFC fighters have announced that they were offered leading up to UFC 300 are possibly the stupidest fights that could been offered...

They even tried to make Edwards vs Khamzat, FFS, Khamzat proved he cannot do 170 and nearly crippled a PPV because of it...

... and they still offered it.

Confirmed: they're stupid.
Or...

If Khamzat struggles to make 170,
then Ramadan is the perfect time.
<Y2JSmirk>

So it IS a micro peen. <WellThere>

Do you always lurk in the internet asking about other nen penises ? What a twat.
Ate you looking for a dik pic or sth ? lol

Not thats anything wrong with that but you re showing some obsessive behaivour.

Go see a psychiatrist, I replied your confused rants in good spirits, but I ain't got time to argue on a forum with closeted homosexual angray nerd.

Good riddance gayboy

There's been Muslims agreeing to fight during Ramadan just like there are some Christians fighting over Christmas. You don't ask you don't get.

Christians fighting over Christmas should be harder since everybody fattens up during that timne. Ramadan is perfect for cutting weight.

Islam clearly tries to pick money fights. Ramadan is such a bullshit excuse since they eat massive meals twice a day anyway and call it "fasting".

That's a trend with fighters from this area. For how big they talk about taking on everyone and being fearless, they pull out more often than not and pick and choose more often than not.
While i sort of agree, this is what they do, and should he break cultural norms, he would be in trouble with his community, he is an influential person.

Back