Is Your Credit Score a “Darwinian mechanism for measuring your reproductive ability”?

So women are money grabbing whores? yes we already know that.

Except, you know, that the groups that reproduce the most are groups with shit credit, no money, and sub-90 IQs. How did this bitch miss that little tidbit and not throw those survey results in the trash?

The only advice that can be gleaned from this is not to tell chicks that you have good credit. They'll have sex with you either way, but will try to hang around and gold dig you if they know you have money. Play that shit close to the vest for as long as possible.

I checked my credit score for the first time ever recently. 780

My credit score is over 800 and I have no kids what the fuck

No. I have a decent credit score, but no.

A high credit score means you're good at giving banks your money. My goal is to have a 0 credit score. Stay woke fam.

It's less of a Darwinian mechanism than high school kids rating each other 1-10.

You wouldn't?

Bigot!!!

??? c'mon this isn't even remotely relevant or clever. The response to everything with a sarcastic "bigot", "racist", whatever is so overdone at this point that it's being applied even when it doesn't make sense.

For example - if you were going to do it right, the appropriate dumb response would have been something gender related - like "sexist" or something. At least hit the low hanging fruit if you're going to go this route.

??? c'mon this isn't even remotely relevant or clever. The response to everything with a sarcastic "bigot", "racist", whatever is so overdone at this point that it's being applied even when it doesn't make sense.

For example - if you were going to do it right, the appropriate dumb response would have been something gender related - like "sexist" or something. At least hit the low hanging fruit if you're going to go this route.

<LikeReally5>

It's a joke man, don't take everything so seriously lol.

Last edited:
Except, you know, that the groups that reproduce the most are groups with shit credit, no money, and sub-90 IQs. How did this bitch miss that little tidbit and not throw those survey results in the trash?

The only advice that can be gleaned from this is not to tell chicks that you have good credit. They'll have sex with you either way, but will try to hang around and gold dig you if they know you have money. Play that shit close to the vest for as long as possible.
Trump voters?

Back