Is Your Credit Score a “Darwinian mechanism for measuring your reproductive ability”?

The article says that after "financial responsibility" the next most important thing people are looking for is humor at 67%

If that's true then why are there so many unfunny motherfuckers around?

There is no method less reliable in finding out what women find attractive than asking women what they find attractive.

lol at "financial responsibility" being the most attractive quality. OK, let's send a Jewish or Asian guy out with their high credit scores, then send out some guy with shit credit and 1/10th the net worth who's throwing around cash like an idiot and see who's getting laid first.

"They always say 'women like guys with a good sense of humor', and it turns out they just laugh at any joke handsome guys tell." - Norm MacDoald

But women said they find financial responsibility and witty humor to be the most attractive qualities.

<{MingNope}>

There is no method less reliable in finding out what women find attractive than asking women what they find attractive.

lol at "financial responsibility" being the most attractive quality. OK, let's send a Jewish or Asian guy out with their high credit scores, then send out some guy with shit credit and 1/10th the net worth who's throwing around cash like an idiot and see who's getting laid first.

"They always say 'women like guys with a good sense of humor', and it turns out they just laugh at any joke handsome guys tell." - Norm MacDoald

But women said they find financial responsibility and witty humor to be the most attractive qualities.

<{MingNope}>
I remember hearing something alone those lines in an Adam Carolla podcast and his female co-host agreed that they only want to fuck funny guys if they're a Dane Cook (I think he was the example) basically guys they would have fucked anyways regardless of how funny they were.

But in all fairness to women, for whatever reason, they were labeled as the ones who care about personality and these traits and aren't viewed like men, where it's a given that if I say "I want an honest, loyal, and funny girlfriend" I also want that in the package of an attractive woman.

Women are the same but it's not already implied that when they say they want a "nice" guy they also mean someone they find attractive.

Last edited:
a little fuel for the fire:
average-credit-score-by-state.png

Could've guessed this cause it matches a bit with IQ by state

Last edited:
I remember hearing something alone those lines in an Adam Carolla podcast and his female co-host agreed that they only want to fuck funny guys if they're a Dane Cook (I think he was the example) basically guys they would have fucked anyways regardless of how funny they were.

But in all fairness to women, for whatever reason, they were labeled as the ones who care about personality and these traits and aren't viewed like men, where it's a given that if I say "I want an honest, loyal, and funny girlfriend" I also want that in the package of an attractive woman.

Women are the same but it's not already implied that when they say they want a "nice" guy they also mean someone they find attractive.

I think they got that label because that's somehow uniformly what they came up with when they get with unattractive rich guys. Seems like it's some combination of self-preservation and how they'd like to think of themselves. Of course they want "nice, dependable guys" around, because they keep doing them favors hoping to get laid, and they're a nice safety net or backup plan once they're done with the guys they're actually attracted to.

Men and women are also in a very different boat in relationship goals and value. Men are considered more attractive the more sexual partners they've had and women lose value. If every woman on earth wanted to fuck me, but none wanted to marry me, I'd happily take that deal, whereas If you're a woman that everyone just wants to fuck but with whom nobody wants a relationship, that's probably not a spot any woman wants to be in. That seems to be why men always exaggerate the number of girls they've had sex with, and women say they've had fewer than they really have. If women just came right out and said "I like to have sex with guys based on _____, but I'd like to marry a guy who ______", then guys would all just do the first thing.

The age of the woman also makes a difference.

I've never had a loan. 27 and I'm pretty sure my credit rating is nil, does that mean I can't reproduce? What is your rating if you've never borrowed money?

Never borrowed is usually seen as bad.

But nothing like an overdue dedt bad.

I don't think that's the case at all. In my experience most women would rather date a broke guy that blew his money on toys that he shows off than a guy who has a lot of money in the bank but lives humble.
Well the article says that's changing now.

It's strange how we all seem to acknowledge how dumb women are but still let them vote

It means you can make a payment on time consistently. I've only made money off of my credit cards. This year I've paid $0 interest/ bank charges and made about $200+ in rewards.

Obviously being able to be your own bank would be great but it doesn't hurt to just get free financing and money with a credit card. It can help when you want to knock some points off your mortgage.

More power to you, if true. I will say this: Don't for a second think you're smarter than a credit card company they are waiting for one misstep.

12-24 month 0 interest and credit card bonus offers mean banks pay ME. Plus cash back on purchases means paying a lower effective tax rate.

Do it right and you save thousands a year, or afford nicer shit, or take an extra vacation, etc.

Basically, you sound poor and lazy.

Lol, you guys. I am neither lazy or poor. You sound naive.

Do you honestly think banks and credit cards don't know a sucker when they see one. You might be getting a slight advantage now, but winter is coming.

Nice AV btw.

More power to you, if true. I will say this: Don't for a second think you're smarter than a credit card company they are waiting for one misstep.

They are looking at everything from a macro perspective. The place you pay with the card pays about a 3% processing fee so they already win after the rewards. Factor in the percentage of people who will pay late or actually just pay the minimum (credit card companies try to always suggest this) and have interest build up.

I'm not necessarily smarter than them but I've placed myself on the end of the scale they balanced against the suckers paying fees/ interest and they know it's still a very profitable venture.

You should try to find situations like this in all aspects of life. Another example is I go to a gym that has the model of getting as many memebers as possible with a low price. What happens with these gyms is around 80% of the members never or hardly come but continue to pay the fee because it's so low thinking they will start working out consistently soon. The result for me is I pay $10 and those idiots are essentially voluntarily subsidizing the remaining amount I'd have to pay if the gym just had it participating members. The gym wins, I win, they lose.

people w/ good credit don't have kids tho.....

isn't that the point of Globalization and replacing the workforce through third world immigrants?

Lol, you guys. I am neither lazy or poor. You sound naive.

Do you honestly think banks and credit cards don't know a sucker when they see one. You might be getting a slight advantage now, but winter is coming.

Nice AV btw.

Again, you have to see it from their perspective

Fees/ Interest from average joe who doesn't manage his card right + processing fees from vendors > rewards given to those who manage their card right

They set it up so at a macro level, they win. Part of that model though allows people to also win. If enough people realized how to handle their finances correctly, you likely would see rewards drop as a result.

I've had credit cards for about 6-7 years now and never once have paid a fee. I've only made money from using them and built my credit in the process.

I don't think that's the case at all. In my experience most women would rather date a broke guy that blew his money on toys that he shows off than a guy who has a lot of money in the bank but lives humble.
Date maybe not marry

Back