is ufc not "cool" anymore?

I believe they sell out quite often when outside the US, but its cheaper to put on shows in the US and most of the money comes from viewers on TV be it PPVs or network deals, so its fairly unsurprising.

It isn't the least bit cool. Go walking around with tapout and all that other gear, and tell me how cool you feel. I don't even admit to following the UFC in public. It is so....2005.
Tapout was never cool.

theres so many fucking fighters and so many events its nearly impossible, for me atleast, to keep track of anything anymore.

Wow!
What an original response from an idiotic poster.

If someone wanted to watch WWE, they would watch it.
If someone wanted to watch kickboxing, they would watch it.
If someone wanted to watch Sesame Street, they would watch it.

Moron.

Sesame Street is way over-rated. I watched it as a kid back in its glory days and it wasn't so hot then either. Give me Yo Gabba-Gabba or Shaun the Sheep over Sesame Street any day.

On a different note, are you ok man? You seem very depressed about the state of MMA, and then you started raging when someone suggested that you change the channel. I'm here for you if you need the help.

Oh shit, a Wed Fight night in Atlanta didnt sell 15k tickets? UFC is about to go under.

But seriously prelims for all cards even big Vegas PPV are dead until midway through the main prelims and closer to the main card. For some reason most cards the fans dont show up till the mian card unless its like Sweden or a country that gets 1 event a year. Those fans show up for the whole card.

I know I'd watch every single fight on a card I'd attend

If you're worrying about whether you're cool or not, you're probably not cool.

It's about as cool as the guy wearing a blue shirt with silver flames on it.

wednesday
not even a title eliminator, idk if even one person was top 5

It was this way at UFC 168 too. Early prelims had very little spectators.

It's definitely on the decline, next few years it could be extinct like a dinosaur

UFC died a little the day Brock left, a little more when GSP left and lost some brazilians the day Silva lost his soul to Weidman. UFC needs another huge spectacle like Brock to bring some life back to the UFC. I want John Cena, Lebron, D12 or something like that.

I believe after GSP officially retires, we may see the 'general' audience stop watching UFC fights. I get a lot of customers wanting to buy Hayabusa just because of GSP and is the only reason why they started watching the UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back