Is this the most incredible comeback of all time in the UFC HW history?

Anyone other than Brock and that fight would have been stopped.

I used it specifically because it's an equally extreme example from the other end of the spectrum, and yet it was a completely legal stoppage.

The middle ground between these extremes is Lesnar still losing via disco-bitch-turtle in the corner of the cage after only 1 solid minute of laying there, getting punched in the head, and praying he survives.

Don't even try to frame turtling on your back against the cage as a "strategy" or something absurd like that. The guy was laying there praying the fight would be stopped because he's a jacked-white-pussy.

Probably the biggest pussy besides Bob Sapp in MMA.

I'd rather be shirt-lifter, what ever the fuck that is, than a dick-riding delusional retard like yourself.
Didn't read lol. Also, salty shirt-lifter confirmed.

Mir vs Nog 2 and Kongo vs Barry were absolute "Holy Shit!" moments, Lesnar vs Carwin was nowhere near as exciting.

For me it was this.....Antonio Rodrigo Nougeria vs Mirko Filipovic

7 and a half years later and Shertards are still whining about Lesnar/Carwin. Lol

Kongo-Barry and Boetsch-Okami were better imo

Edit: Lesnar Carwin didn't have that in the round momentum shift that makes comebacks exciting

If Reem-JDS was a legit stoppage then Brock should've lost by TKO.

We're including all weight classes Now? and orgs?

You should go watch Smith beat Kung Le
Seen it w You should see
We're including all weight classes Now? and orgs?
Yeah that was good. You should go watch Lawler vs manoef, Boetsch vs ojakami, Edgar vs Maynard.. there's so many good comeback.

You should go watch Smith beat Kung Le

It's up there for me, some people complain it's because Carwin gassed. Forgetting he gassed because he beat the living shit out of a man who just wouldn't quit. It was probably the best two round swing in UFC HW Belt history that I remember.

Most of those punches hit Lesnars arms. It would have been stopped today but the reality is that Lesnar was mostly fine. As evidenced by the fact that he came back and won the fight easily in the next round.

Murr-Lesnar 1 was great. Murr was getting his ass kicked the entire fight until he pulled the lucky horseshoe out of his ass.

It's silly to suggest that fight should have been stopped given that lesnar was never not responding to the ref, and got to his feet the same round. It "could" have been stopped but saying it should have been given what happened is stupid. Carwin didn't close it out. He tried.

Yeah the whole point of stopping the fight when the fighter is not "intelligently" defending himself is to prevent the fighter taking extra unnecessary punishment when he's obviously no longer in the fight

When the fighter not only comes back n wins, but does it in the very next round means he was obviously still in the fight n arguments about stoppage become pointless

It's one of them. Brock showed some amazing heart that day.

No.

Brock ran away into a fetal position....The ref could've stopped it and nobody would give a shit...In fact, Im sure Lesnar wanted that shit stopped...I guess he didn't tap but he mentally quit.

Same with overeem, dude quit ASAP lol.

Shane fight Proved again that referees protect the bet fight .Imagine the loses the bookies would have taken

Back