Is this the greatest movie character of all time ?

2qjvxux.gif

2ij0upw.gif

@MikeMcMann
You do know why I am such a pain in the ass on this forum to certain posters from time to time right?

It's because it is the quickest route to their brains!

You do know why I am such a pain in the ass on this forum to certain posters from time to time right?

It's because it is the quickest route to their brains!

The scene where Remo is preparing for a mission after finding out that Chiun would kill him if necessary is one of my favorite scenes from ANY movie. It's so much better than any scene in a B movie deserves to be.

And the score is absolutely perfect.

Listen for the call and answer between the flute and the strings. Breaks my heart every time when they finish together. They extra layer of french horn seals the deal (I played horn for years).

" You wish to ask something? The answer is yes. If the emperor smith so ordered it, I would have to kill you... It is in the contract."

Man, I remember this shit. This movie was surprisingly good. I watched it with my family as a kid after reading some of the books and even my folks enjoyed it. It had a sense of humour and danger that was somewhat lacking from the books, or at least improved upon in the movie.

Man, I remember this shit. This movie was surprisingly good. I watched it with my family as a kid after reading some of the books and even my folks enjoyed it. It had a sense of humour and danger that was somewhat lacking from the books, or at least improved upon in the movie.
Never heard of it.

Have you ever heard the song they play during the end credits on this movie? It has to be the worst fucking song ever made.

Can't say that I remember it. Only thing truly memorable about that movie was the Cagemeisters set chomping performance (as always :D). Come to think of it I seem to recall it had a pretty bizarre ending too, a random ambulance or sthg crashing through the wall saved the day. Wtf lol.

Back