Is this the greatest movie character of all time ?

depends. this guy gets my vote:

MmvsAf-U_400x400.jpg

You think you can catch Keyser Soze? You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught, and sticks his head out?

He woulda been if the director just woulda put him in

MmvsAf-U_400x400.jpg

You think you can catch Keyser Soze? You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught, and sticks his head out?

For such a badass he was actually pretty foolish making up his story using things in the same room. Unless he was trying to get caught.

MmvsAf-U_400x400.jpg

i actually thought Fenster was the best character from that movie
My vote goes to Tyler Durden

21094030.gif

Stole the show, imo. Quint was S Tier as well.

For such a badass he was actually pretty foolish making up his story using things in the same room. Unless he was trying to get caught.
I understand where you're coming from, but for me that was a supreme show of confidence on his side. He knows he can get away with anything. Remember Agent Kujan told him:

"I'll get right to the point. I'm smarter than you. I'll find out what I want to know and I'll get it from you whether you like it or not.":

And what does he do? He makes Kujan look like a complete idiot, walks out the building, lights a cigar then rides a car then vanishes. He was pretty much feeding agent Kujan with the clues lmao. Even if he does get caught making shit up, i'm pretty sure he'll find a way out.

21094030.gif

When a movie can

1. Make everyone in the country terrified to go to the beach

2. Change the public perception of something ( in this case sharks) permanently.

this is probably the correct answer

21094030.gif

Did you know that Jaws was actually played by a young Daniel Day Lewis? He also played the boat. And the ocean. And Richard Dreyfus.

02B62A9A-5FDE-4E21-A61D-46BBAF4383E1.jpeg

-Born a disfigured hunchback.
-Was supposed to be killed when he was born but escaped.
-spent the next few years of his life training with his father.
-gets rejected by the spartan army.
-Uses his knowledge of the land to make moves with the Persians.
-goes from having nothing, to being the god Kings homeboy, and ends up with wealth, women, and his own uniform.

He’s really a rags to riches story of inspiration. May he live forever.

I think we all know the true GOAT flick...

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

7XZf.gif

37-cristal-being-subtle.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6806-1366988655-10.gif

Back