Is this the greatest movie character of all time ?

I understand where you're coming from, but for me that was a supreme show of confidence on his side. He knows he can get away with anything. Remember Agent Kujan told him:

"I'll get right to the point. I'm smarter than you. I'll find out what I want to know and I'll get it from you whether you like it or not.":

And what does he do? He makes Kujan look like a complete idiot, walks out the building, lights a cigar then rides a car then vanishes. He was pretty much feeding agent Kujan with the clues lmao. Even if he does get caught making shit up, i'm pretty sure he'll find a way out.

Ok but now they know his identity and that he's the one responsible for the whole thing, by his own admission. They know he's in the vicinity. Realistically he probably gets caught at the end of the movie if you ignore movie magic. Instead of fucking around at a police station and telling a crazy story he should've been gone in the wind as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Not even close.

barnesthreatenslittlegirl.jpg

biehn_tech-noir.png

u4b21gmogd401.jpg

6518-11054.jpg

Dai Kakagow!

View attachment 406107

-Born a disfigured hunchback.
-Was supposed to be killed when he was born but escaped.
-spent the next few years of his life training with his father.
-gets rejected by the spartan army.
-Uses his knowledge of the land to make moves with the Persians.
-goes from having nothing, to being the god Kings homeboy, and ends up with wealth, women, and his own uniform.

He’s really a rags to riches story of inspiration. May he live forever.

-probably posts on Sherdog

A few that come to mind...

thumbnailImage

f198b997-69dc-4af2-827d-da6e6c46dad6.jpg

ripley.jpg

Al-Pacino-Portraits-Godfather-2-mafia-Movie-Art-Silk-Poster-24x36inch.jpg_640x640.jpg

Last edited:
Ok but now they know his identity and that he's the one responsible for the whole thing, by his own admission. They know he's in the vicinity. Realistically he probably gets caught at the end of the movie if you ignore movie magic. Instead of fucking around at a police station and telling a crazy story he should've been gone in the wind as soon as possible.
you must be fun at parties

Wow everyone on the Mayberry is old and watches a ton of movies because I only recognized like 3 people

Did you know that Jaws was actually played by a young Daniel Day Lewis? He also played the boat. And the ocean. And Richard Dreyfus.
To prepare for the role he actually would attack and eat beach goers, all shark attacks in the early 70's were actually committed by DDL

How it took this long for this to be posted shows a lack of testosterone, you should all hang your heads in shame and pray to Crom for forgiveness
upload_2018-7-13_9-53-57.jpeg

Back