Is this evidence of a trump/Russian conspiracy?

Do you guys really think if there was evidence it would be public? In the middle of an FBI investigation? Do you really think that's how things work?

Yes. If there was evidence it would have magically leaked already.

Dump, decapitate, spread ashes on piles of dog shit.

Do you guys really think if there was evidence it would be public? In the middle of an FBI investigation? Do you really think that's how things work?

There's a lot more than just an FBI investigation going on. And it's been going on for a year. And they haven't found shit. As they've repeated over and over. Tinfoil hats now come in blue. Even fucking Obama said there's nothing to it.

Maybe you guys should stop saying "lol drumpf is guilty and colluded with Russia!!" non stop before literally any evidence has been revealed then?

I never said that. it's no secret I don't think he's doing a good job and I hate basically everything he's done. I never outright said he was guilty of anything other than being a moron. The Russia thing I'm just waiting to see where it all goes.

There's a lot more than just an FBI investigation going on. And it's been going on for a year. And they haven't found shit. As they've repeated over and over. Tinfoil hats now come in blue. Even fucking Obama said there's nothing to it.

You realize the people saying there is no evidence are not the people who would even have that info. They can't comment until the investigation is complete.

You realize the people saying there is no evidence are not the people who would even have that info. They can't comment until the investigation is complete.

is this not the same shit every CTer says except you give yourself an imaginary deadline where itll be all revealed

Yeh they kept real quiet about Hillary.

Your post actually oozes worry. You come into a thread that mocks your kind and this is your response?

I'd say you are worried and I would also say you are pissed off because Hillary lost and we get flaunt our President in your face without a care.

Hillary lost.

Get.

Over.

It.

Your reply is one of fatigue. Yes we know your gal lost, but I'm never going to get over the fact that Trump beat her and made you young turks cry!

Too bad that doesn't make Trump not an incompetent douchebag in a constant state of scandal.

She lost. Let it go.

The Russia thing I'm just waiting to see where it all goes.

You should tell that to the anti-Trump mass hysteria liberals that are shitting up the forum at the moment

is this not the same shit every CTer says except you give yourself an imaginary deadline where itll be all revealed

There is nothing imaginary about it, when the investigation is over the facts will be revealed. One way or another. I'm not saying anything will be found and I'm also not saying nothing with be found.

Maybe you guys should stop saying "lol drumpf is guilty and colluded with Russia!!" non stop before literally any evidence has been revealed then?

It really seems that you're asking the impossible of everyone who dislikes trump (with the exception of a couple people) to think based on logic and facts. They think, speak and debate with their emotions and opinions about politics as it's the absolute truth. That's rule number #1 of what not to do in a debate, especially a political one.

Don't even get me started on people who don't like what you say and their only response is to tag you, to only throw insults or purposely troll. These people will do it everyday here over and over.

It ruins the opportunity for a thoughtful, informative discussion to occur.

I love how the Orange one simultaneously claims this is the biggest witch hunt in history and that even his supposed enemies tell him there is nothing to worry about and he is completely innocent.

It really seems that you're asking the impossible of everyone who dislikes trump (with the exception of a couple people) to think based on logic and facts. They think, speak and debate with their emotions and opinions about politics as it's the absolute truth. That's rule number #1 of what not to do in a debate, especially a political one.

Don't even get me started on people who don't like what you say and their only response is to tag you, to only throw insults or purposely troll. These people will do it everyday here over and over.

It ruins the opportunity for a thoughtful, informative discussion to occur.

What's up crayons?

Hillary lost, get over it.

Back