Is this evidence of a trump/Russian conspiracy?

P

Pwent

cnn_3.jpg

FedorIceCream.jpg

(Notice how E-Fed has TWO SCOOPS)

lede-fedor-emelianenko-trump-gty-1160.jpg

Probably qualifies as proof for CNN, Washington post and some of the chucks on here

9bca5b52b15c6b825703c31c7a906f5c_crop_north.jpg

Here is Fedor with Putin. Trump is backchanneling with Russia through Fedor. Only one man can save us from becoming a Putin-controlled puppet state

i

9bca5b52b15c6b825703c31c7a906f5c_crop_north.jpg

Here is Fedor with Putin. Trump is backchanneling with Russia through Fedor. Only one man can save us from becoming a Putin-controlled puppet state

i

JCVD is also a Russian spy by the same burden of proof that CNN uses

fedor_emelianenko_van_damme.jpg

vladimir-putin-si-jean-claude-van-damme-impreuna-la-ultimate-fighting-18401662.jpg

Guess we have to send a second JCVD to take him down, though he may be Hard to Kill
maxresdefault.jpg

This is much more substantial than anything the media has.

#ImpeachTrump

cnn_3.jpg

FedorIceCream.jpg

(Notice how E-Fed has TWO SCOOPS)

lede-fedor-emelianenko-trump-gty-1160.jpg

Probably qualifies as proof for CNN, Washington post and some of the chucks on here
1f0a40ce0044577c46942f8550d477b9.jpg

You guys are really running out of circle jerk material.

You guys seem kinda worried tbh.
Your post actually oozes worry. You come into a thread that mocks your kind and this is your response?

I'd say you are worried and I would also say you are pissed off because Hillary lost and we get flaunt our President in your face without a care.

Your post actually oozes worry. You come into a thread that mocks your kind and this is your response?

I'd say you are worried and I would also say you are pissed off because Hillary lost and we get flaunt our President in your face without a care.

<TrumpWrong1>

Don't give a shit about Hillary and never did. Nobody is still talking about her but Trumptards trying to deflect, and it's not working.

Not worried either. I don't know if there's anything to the Trump/Russia thing, and admitting as much doesn't fill me with dread like it does you Ooopa Loompa worshippers.

All round weak post.

Low energy.

Sad.

<TrumpWrong1>

Don't give a shit about Hillary and never did. Nobody is still talking about her but Trumptards trying to deflect, and it's not working.

Not worried either. I don't know if there's anything to the Trump/Russia thing, and admitting as much doesn't fill me with dread like it does you Ooopa Loompa worshippers.

All round weak post.

Low energy.

Sad.
Nobody voted for Hillary apparently LOL!

I'm not sure if Trumpers have actually been brainwashed enough, and are ignorant enough, to not know what's going on(very likely) and/or they simply have trouble communicating without passing on memes(also very likely).

I'm not sure if Trumpers have actually been brainwashed enough, and are ignorant enough, to not know what's going on(very likely) and/or they simply have trouble communicating without passing on memes(also very likely).
Who's brainwashed when you're the one taking the MSM bait and believing everything they've told you when so far nothing has been proven true?

I say wait and see what happens, then gloat. Gloating before there's any proof of crime will backfire on you.

Do you guys really think if there was evidence it would be public? In the middle of an FBI investigation? Do you really think that's how things work?

Do you guys really think if there was evidence it would be public? In the middle of an FBI investigation? Do you really think that's how things work?

Maybe you guys should stop saying "lol drumpf is guilty and colluded with Russia!!" non stop before literally any evidence has been revealed then?

Back