Is this evidence of a trump/Russian conspiracy?

It really seems that you're asking the impossible of everyone who dislikes trump (with the exception of a couple people) to think based on logic and facts. They think, speak and debate with their emotions and opinions about politics as it's the absolute truth. That's rule number #1 of what not to do in a debate, especially a political one.

Don't even get me started on people who don't like what you say and their only response is to tag you, to only throw insults or purposely troll. These people will do it everyday here over and over.

It ruins the opportunity for a thoughtful, informative discussion to occur.

good post

i made a thread on this and ive had some pretty hilarious results of using their tactics to spin anything they say into proving theyre a racist/sexist etc. just to prove how easy and disingenuous it is to argue like they do

I love how the Orange one simultaneously claims this is the biggest witch hunt in history and that even his supposed enemies tell him there is nothing to worry about and he is completely innocent.
When it comes to 4 letter, all capital names, HOLA > KONE

@KONE

Your post actually oozes worry. You come into a thread that mocks your kind and this is your response?

I'd say you are worried and I would also say you are pissed off because Hillary lost and we get flaunt our President in your face without a care.
Sweet post

Nobody voted for Hillary apparently LOL!

Let me offer you some solace in this difficult time.

King Frumpy is far too stupid an unsophisticated to be the mastermind of some Russian conspiracy to infiltrate US politics.

At worst, he bumbled his way into something illegal.

Let me offer you some solace in this difficult time.

King Frumpy is far too stupid an unsophisticated to be the mastermind of some Russian conspiracy to infiltrate US politics.

At worst, he bumbled his way into something illegal.
Glad to see you've tucked tail on your colleagues CT nutter hysteria. Smart decision igor.

Thx hun.

P.S. Why is your name piss colored?
I went into my user control panel and changed it. Sherdog added a new personalization option under the preferences menu.

It is funny though.

More evidence!

That is a stupid fucking woman.

He is just sitting there like "Wow she is really retarded" all her opinion and she is like "I think that Trump is bad!!! and that Russia wrote Trump's campaign talking points and directed him".

Based off what? A rational belief that we should stop fucking around in Ukraine and recognize that by our same failed criteria in which we helped Kosovo become a country and bombed Serbia into the stone age that maybe just maybe Crimea is actually Russian territory? Or in fact by our same loose criteria of which annexations and referendums are legit and which aren't that Crimea referendum by our old standards is actually legit?

Trump is YOUR President, deal with it.

For now, and I'm dealing with it just fine.

You don't seem like you can let shit go however.

Hillary lost like 6 months ago but for some reason you're still obsessing over the election like it's still going on.

For now, and I'm dealing with it just fine.

You don't seem like you can let shit go however.

Hillary lost like 6 months ago but for some reason you're still obsessing over the election like it's still going on.
I'm so obsessing over the election that I really just want to let you know that Trump won the election in very bigly style. Thank GOD we use the electoral voting system!!

Hillary lost, wooohooo!!

I'm so obsessing over the election that I really just want to let you know that Trump won the election in very bigly style. Thank GOD we use the electoral voting system!!

Hillary lost, wooohooo!!

1-2% margin, less total votes, so bigly.

Lowest approval rating of all time faster then ever before. So impressive.

Back