Is there anyone in modern time whose life is more inspiring than Francis Ngannou?

1*WNr4o3XKVcb556Al3beWAQ.jpeg

Arnold Schwarzenegger inspires across multiple areas:
  • Bodybuilding: Defying odds as a young Mr. Olympia, 7 times winner and popularizing the sport globally.
  • Acting: Breaking into Hollywood and showcasing versatility beyond action roles. Beyond his initial abilities and following repeated rejection.
  • Business: Building a successful empire through savvy investments.
  • Public Service: Unexpectedly becominga republican Governor and championing environmentalism.
Overall, his dedication, resilience, adaptability, and boundary-pushing inspire people from all walks of life.

Ngannou came from a poor background and has knocked some people out, sure, but also one can't really trust his origin story as there is no evidence. He failed to illegally migrate like 6 times, I guess his persistence is inspiring to illegal migrants. He has natural power which is not in and of itself inspiring. I'm sure he has a good work ethic. But he doesn't really focus on anyone but himself, or work for positive social change in any way.

Last edited:
Just seen an interview with Guido Vianello who's sparring with him (they trained together before the Fury fight and i think they still train together), he had nothing but nice words for Francis

ngannou isnt all that inspiring

he's got a whole lot of genetics going for him, and it's a nice story, and many people dont inspire to be successful athletes

Back