Is there ANY true MMA fan that DOESN'T genuinely like Cowboy Oliveira?

I believe he improved a lot since he fought Cerrone. Would love to see a rematch at some point.

Is there any true fan that doesn’t enjoy a few glasses of Proper 12 whisky?

true mma fans only like demetrius johnson

cowboy olivera is good at missing weight and beating up smaller man. that's not true mma

I like Cowboy O. I always found him to be a good dude and a fun fighter to watch.

Really impressed with his accuracy from weird angles. Caught Laflare with a funky little uppercut too. Yeah I don't think any legit fan of MMA can dislike this guy. Always in a fun fight and here to throwdown.

I don’t like him because he missed weight against Brookes then acted like a douche after dominating him in the fight.
This is why I'll never be a fan.

He's objectively one of the most entertaining guys on the roster though.

I think he’s a bad dancer

He started training MMA when he was 22 which is crazy. He is very well rounded fighter with killer instincts

I ask this legitimately.

Has this guy EVER been involved in a SINGLE boring fight?

Be honest.

This guy is SO much fun.
I remember he received plenty of hate here when he missed weight vs Brooks and then beat his ass. People were angry lol but since then there is nothing you can hate the guy for....unless... you ..are

giphy.gif

He is definitely not boring, and also doesn't run his mouth like a teenage girl. What's not to like?

he stole cerrones nick name

I don't like his face, so I usually root against him. He's a fun fighter though.

Spoken like a true GSP hater.

Which one of your faves did he son? lol
Ignorance man. That was an ignorant statement on that guys part. Since when does a just bleed fighter equal goat based on that alone? I guess Justin Gaethje is a goat contender by his logic.

"Is there ANY true MMA fan that DOESN'T like Cowboy Oliveira?"
Yeah, the little retard hater was in the fight night thread.

If you don't like cowboy you don't like MMA.

Dudes must see TV win or lose

Back