Is there ANY true MMA fan that DOESN'T genuinely like Cowboy Oliveira?

I kinda thought he acted like a bit of a dick after the Will Brooks fight where he missed weight, but Brooks was being bitchy too.

he's always putting on good fights, he's a dangerous guy and probably has a chance of beating anyone in the division, but doesn't speak english and promote himself so that's why he isn't in the top 10.

Cowboy vs Cowboy was one of the greatest things to ever happen to the ‘Burgh.

Cowboy Bless

I ask this legitimately.

Has this guy EVER been involved in a SINGLE boring fight?

Be honest.

This guy is SO much fun.
Could ask the same about Jon Jones...

The guy doesnt even own a horse Ill bet, what an absolute phony and should be sued for false advertising and his hat doesn't fit properly and another thing, since when do cowboys come from Brazil.??
<DisgustingHHH>

True elite purist checking in and i can confirm that Olivera is a dick and i hate him.

The guy doesnt even own a horse Ill bet, what an absolute phony and should be sued for false advertising and his hat doesn't fit properly and another thing, since when do cowboys come from Brazil.??
<DisgustingHHH>
Dude, google is your friend.

I don’t like him because he missed weight against Brookes then acted like a douche after dominating him in the fight.

I was really worried when he fought at LW, it was like he was going about to die in the weigh ins... glad he moved to WW

Fuck him. He came in so overweight against Brooks, DX’d him after the stoppage, and acted like he dethroned Khabib or some shit.

Back