Is there any reason Conor shouldn't kick Floyd in the face if he's losing?

If he kicks Mayweather intentionally, he'd be sued back to poverty.

Mayweather is one of the greatest boxers of all time. Conor is 0 - 0 in boxing.

At some point or another this fight is going to start going south for McGregor. He will either be losing badly on points, or fading about to be KO'd.

At that point, when the fight is looking like it's over anyway, why not just lose via DQ and kick the guy in the fucking face? Seeing Floyd KO'd via headkick would be a goddamn dream come true to anyone who dislikes millionaires who beat up their girlfriends. (Which strangely isn't very many people here on Sherdog.)
Because he doesn't think like a mediocre person .

Is there any reason if I'm jogging and someone runs past me I shoudn't try to head kick them?

A large fine for one, legal proceedings could result in being charged and found guilty of assault. There could be a stipulation in his contract. I'm sure there's plenty of other reasons as well.

Because he'd be fucking scum and everyone would know it.

That would be the only thing that would make the fight entertaining for me.

kicking maywhether would be a desperate act done out of frustration. I guess it might happen.

If mayweather was smart he would allow one kick in the fight, put in the contract. think about it. It would increase viewership greatly. Everybody would be waiting for that one kick, and chances are fair Floyd would survive it. Would add drama and $$$

Makes sense. It would also open up the door for a rematch. Floyd's ego wouldn't be able to take being KO'd whether legally or illegally.

You gotta believe if Conor's pulls something like that, one of Floyd's goons will bust a cap in Conor's ass

Mayweather is one of the greatest boxers of all time. Conor is 0 - 0 in boxing.

At some point or another this fight is going to start going south for McGregor. He will either be losing badly on points, or fading about to be KO'd.

At that point, when the fight is looking like it's over anyway, why not just lose via DQ and kick the guy in the fucking face? Seeing Floyd KO'd via headkick would be a goddamn dream come true to anyone who dislikes millionaires who beat up their girlfriends. (Which strangely isn't very many people here on Sherdog.)

I would imagine he'd get docked a significant amount of his pay, which is the only reason he'd box Floyd in the first place.

Wouldn't that be assault? I think he could get jailed, not to mention sued.

Back