Is there any reason Conor shouldn't kick Floyd in the face if he's losing?

Kick in the face is way too obvious and way too liable for a lawsuit.

I do think Conor should definitely consider a hard trip takedown or "inadvertent inside elbow".

Mayweather does clinch a bit on the inside and has often eblowed his opponents, so Conor could say a trip takedown just happened because Mayweather was the one clinching and the elbow was just inadvertent as Mayweather was also getting dirty himself. Of course, Conor's elbow hopefully does a lot more damage than Mayweather's.

hqdefault.jpg
mayweather-maidana.fn.dred.05.300w.jpg
640-push-down.jpg

Gee.....ANOTHER delusional Conor McGregor Thread.....
scanners-4.jpg

I do think Conor should definitely consider a hard trip takedown or "inadvertent inside elbow".

Mayweather does clinch a bit on the inside and has often eblowed his opponents, so Conor could say a trip takedown just happened because Mayweather was the one clinching and the elbow was just inadvertent as Mayweather was also getting dirty himself. Of course, Conor's elbow hopefully does a lot more damage than Mayweather's.

hqdefault.jpg
640-push-down.jpg
Slipping elbows in will definitely happen, it has got to. I still think Conor could throw a kick or perhaps just a knee to the liver without getting disqualified. Get Floyd thinking. Lots of ways for Conor to exert dominance in this fight.

If mayweather was smart he would allow one kick in the fight, put in the contract. think about it. It would increase viewership greatly. Everybody would be waiting for that one kick, and chances are fair Floyd would survive it. Would add drama and $$$
<29>

If he gets dqd he should get less than 50% of his contracted purse

Mayweather is one of the greatest boxers of all time. Conor is 0 - 0 in boxing.

At some point or another this fight is going to start going south for McGregor. He will either be losing badly on points, or fading about to be KO'd.

At that point, when the fight is looking like it's over anyway, why not just lose via DQ and kick the guy in the fucking face? Seeing Floyd KO'd via headkick would be a goddamn dream come true to anyone who dislikes millionaires who beat up their girlfriends. (Which strangely isn't very many people here on Sherdog.)
If he wants to get paid. That's a pretty damn good reason.
{<redford}

Gee.....ANOTHER delusional Conor McGregor Thread.....
scanners-4.jpg

Because Conor isn't a made man

and he'll probably get killed in a drive by in his rental Roll Royce

Lose of combat sport license, not just boxing.

I know it would be wrong but my God that would be satisfying

hqdefault.jpg
640-push-down.jpg

Hmm...
full

Mayweather is one of the greatest boxers of all time. Conor is 0 - 0 in boxing.

At some point or another this fight is going to start going south for McGregor. He will either be losing badly on points, or fading about to be KO'd.

At that point, when the fight is looking like it's over anyway, why not just lose via DQ and kick the guy in the fucking face? Seeing Floyd KO'd via headkick would be a goddamn dream come true to anyone who dislikes millionaires who beat up their girlfriends. (Which strangely isn't very many people here on Sherdog.)

I love the last line, like if that didn't happen you would be a fan, lol.

Many millionaires in sports have done the same and still have fans.

Just because someone hates the way a person conducts themselves in their personal life doesn't mean you can't still recognize and appreciate there skill in whatever sport they may compete in.

At least Floyd was man enough to own up to his shitty behavior and spend some well earned time in jail unlike many of the others.

Why even pretend thats the reason you hate him when most of the people who make that claim don't actually give a shit and just want to appear morally superior to anyone that ignores the man and enjoys the athelete.

If your favorite Athlete, Actor buisness man etc millionaire did the same thing would you automatically switch to hating that person despite years of being a fan? Obviously you will say yes to this to maintain your moral high ground but I think we can all safely assume you're full of shit.

If he kicks Mayweather intentionally, he'd be sued back to poverty.
Even if he gave him a light tap on the ankle,Money would bury him UNDER the jail for 800 yrs.
Alot of idiots dream about it probably cos they like pro wrestling way more than they want to admit,but what your basically talking about is assault,and it would set MMA back to "banned on ppv" era levels of disdain from the masses,for him to pull some shit like that. Everyone knows you dont do that. Thats cowardly.

1) HUGE athletic commission fine.
2) Some hardcore mma fans might find it hilarious but most of the casuals which will be 90% of the audience will probably see it as a bitch move and hate Conor. He might lose a lot of fans.
3) Probably wont be able to fight in Nevada again.
4) If he misses, he would get DQ'd and look like a bitch for nothing.
5) If this happens in the earlier rounds the fans who paid thousands of dollars to see them box will probably want to kill Conor. If he does do it, hopefully its in the later rounds.

Hall of fame boxers have trouble touching Floyd with teh jab, what makes you think Conor would be able to come close to landing a head kick? He would likely whiff badly, get DQ'd, and look like a total idiot.

There's people who specifically train not to be headkicked, get headkicked. What makes you think a person who has zero training in training not to be headkicked, in a situation where he's not even looking to anticipate a headkick, and only punches, can skillfully dodge a headkick?

Otherwise all MMA fighters should be able to dodge most headkicks.

There is also the possibility that Conor gets rocked a bit a nd gets confused and starts going all mma on Floyd. That would be pimpjuice.

Slipping elbows in will definitely happen, it has got to. I still think Conor could throw a kick or perhaps just a knee to the liver without getting disqualified. Get Floyd thinking. Lots of ways for Conor to exert dominance in this fight.

I don't think a kick would work, too obvious. Knee, maybe... but probably might as well do a groin shot instead.

Elbows and clinch/throws does happen in boxing, so that's probably the way to go.

Like people say integrity, money and a criminal record also whilst he is at it he could see if Brock would run down to the ring and take Floyd to suplex city
<JerryWWF>

Back