Is there any reason Conor shouldn't kick Floyd in the face if he's losing?

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Mayweather is one of the greatest boxers of all time. Conor is 0 - 0 in boxing.

At some point or another this fight is going to start going south for McGregor. He will either be losing badly on points, or fading about to be KO'd.

At that point, when the fight is looking like it's over anyway, why not just lose via DQ and kick the guy in the fucking face? Seeing Floyd KO'd via headkick would be a goddamn dream come true to anyone who dislikes millionaires who beat up their girlfriends. (Which strangely isn't very many people here on Sherdog.)

This sounds like it has to make sense to a dumb person

same reason why his previous 49 opponents didnt do it

What if he misses or doesn't get the KO and gets disqualified? I guess he'd go out on his terms, but he couldn't brag about stepping into another world and hanging

Thats like saying if someone is losing a fight in the UFC they should just bollock shot the opponent, or poke their eyes out

While they may be professional fighters they are professionals not bar room brawlers

I dislike McGregor but even I doubt he would do that, although he may well once he starts thinking about how much fame it would get him and he gets that huge erection on his head

same reason why his previous 49 opponents didnt do it

His previous 49 opponents knew next to nothing about kicking boxers in the face

McGregor knows slightly more

Thats like saying if someone is losing a fight in the UFC they should just bollock shot the opponent, or poke their eyes out

While they may be professional fighters they are professionals not bar room brawlers

I dislike McGregor but even I doubt he would do that, although he may well once he starts thinking about how much fame it would get him and he gets that huge erection on his head

LOL my point exactly

Mayweather is one of the greatest boxers of all time. Conor is 0 - 0 in boxing.

At some point or another this fight is going to start going south for McGregor. He will either be losing badly on points, or fading about to be KO'd.

At that point, when the fight is looking like it's over anyway, why not just lose via DQ and kick the guy in the fucking face? Seeing Floyd KO'd via headkick would be a goddamn dream come true to anyone who dislikes millionaires who beat up their girlfriends. (Which strangely isn't very many people here on Sherdog.)
Us millionaire ballers must show support for one another, thick and thin

He should do it but he 100% needs to make it look like an accident, that he forgot the rules.

The responses so far in this thread have me dying laughing, even the ones insulting me are really good

Hall of fame boxers have trouble touching Floyd with teh jab, what makes you think Conor would be able to come close to landing a head kick? He would likely whiff badly, get DQ'd, and look like a total idiot.

I could definitely see Conor doing some spinning kicks during his celebration and accidentally KOing Floyd again.

Last edited:
The biggest reason is that fight purse/monetary compensation would be tied to a DQ in the case of cheating, Floyd has it in every contract.

Perhaps Cavanaugh could distract the referee while artem hits Floyd from behind with the steal chair

Haha I frigging like it.
Might as well go out by showing him how a real fight would go down.

Hall of fame boxers have trouble touching Floyd with teh jab, what makes you think Conor would be able to come close to landing a head kick? He would likely whiff badly, get DQ'd, and look like a total idiot.
Cause boxers are suckers for head kicks. Like when Remy fought that boxer in k-1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back