Is Stipe the most boring and not exciting HW UFC champ ever?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
People loved Cain and UFC promoted him like heck
Werdum had all old school fans and Brazil behind him and many spanish speakers and portugese
Lesnar had all country boys, wrestling fans, WWE fans, and juiced white boys
Randy Couture was all American and been around forever made his career fighting any and everyone UFC also promote him a lot.
Junior Dos Santos was basically undefeated with all knockout wins and had all Brazil behind him
Carwin was huge jacked interim monster
Tim Sylvia and Arlovski were just best UFC had back then and Arlovski was K.O. artist
Mark Coleman is legend and first to bring ground and pound to big stage

I mean Stipe just bores me. Also is old and boring and seem to always lose before he gets lucky and wins.

Tim was usually boo'd the whole fight. He even brought it up in his fight with NOG after he lost saying something like " the crowd was actually cheering" or something like that . I dont think stipe is boring his fights have been pretty quick

He's a fantastic fighter and all his fights are entertaining. TMZ fans won't like him because he's not a egotistical celebrity outside the cage.

Man, Stipe cant get no hespect. No hespect I tell ya.

What the fuck are you on about? He has finished his last five fights, four of them in the first round. If that isn't exciting enough for you then you should go watch the WWE, maybe that's the excitement you're looking for.

He has a knockout streak of five over all time heavyweights. Also, relative the the rest of the division, he’s pretty young.

He's had exciting fights, he just looks sluggish sometimes and there is nothing that sticks out about him. He is kinda your everyman.

Five consecutive first round finishes is all anyone who cares enough about mma that they're posting here should care about.

I mean Stipe just bores me. Also is old and boring and seem to always lose before he gets lucky and wins.

0 / 10

vCoPzQ4xQgSexBgZyFXa_Tire%20Bounce%20Fail.gif

Won the title by knock out, defended twice by knock out. All first rounders too. How can he be the most boring? Albeit I was more excited for Cain, JDS, and Brock fights when they were champs.

What the fuck are you on about? He has finished his last five fights, four of them in the first round. If that isn't exciting enough for you then you should go watch the WWE, maybe that's the excitement you're looking for.

This

And the fight prior that was a loss to JDS in an absolute all out warà

Stipe is a good and entertaining fighter

Sylvia's second title reign left a lot to be desired, as his third fight with Arlovski and his fight with Snowman Monson were not exactly fun to watch. So let the hyperbole wash over you.

Compare that to Stipe's last five wins, boy, those were totally snoozefests.

Stipe and Cain are virtually the exact same fighter except Cain has even less personality and doesnt fight nearly as often. So there is no way Stipe is the most boring.

come on son....

the only problem is that i cant understand anything he says.... besides that, dude is fine

He has 5 straight TKO/KO's, what's not exciting about that?

Ohhh, you mean he's boring outside of the cage?

This sport is fucked!

Stipe is decent, but I just can't give him credit for his "best" wins. Alistair almost had him, Stipe got pretty lucky there. Werdum came rushing in like a 1 week boxing student, giving him his chin on a silver platter. JDS was way past his prime in the rematch and hardly threw any punches, and those that he threw were just slow and labored.

Prime JDS whooped Stipe.
Fricking Struve also beat him pretty hard.

Meh. Pretty weak champ imo.

Since his fights have been pretty good I would guess "boring" refers to his personality and I gotta disagree.

Personally I find Cain and JDS pretty bland when it comes to charisma.

Stipe boring????????

{<huh}

The guy has dynamite in his hands, loves to stand and bang and is a HW. He may be one of the most non boring fighters in UFC history.

Back