Is Saint a common middle name in Canadian?

An ode to a sainted tainted chode

Doth a load

If it ain't a saint then it ain't a taint forth loss down a painted road

Jesus is a common Spanish name. Muhammad for Muslims.
Like this boy yea?
Behead-all-those-who-insult-the-prophet.jpg

Yeah, it's kind of weird if you think about it. Just like Al is a popular middle name in the middle east.

My actual name is Rocky Saint Lion but it wouldn't fit on my user name, true story

You have to earn the Saint name. Georges wasn't born with it, it was bestowed upon him.

oh, I get it.

because he was so gentle, he never hurt an opponent.

I agree- he's a saint.

An ode to a sainted tainted chode

Doth a load

If it ain't a saint then it ain't a taint forth loss down a painted road

-2 points for gross
+3 points for literary creativity
___
+1 point, Trident

comes off like you are kind of ego filled unless you are like related to the the saint but we are all related in some sort of way I suppose if you look at it I guess but still why would you name your kid a Saint when they have not even perform the miracles to be venerated

kind of like having a middle name of Sir or Madame but England does not do that. does not make sense but I guess that is culture for you I guess
Pretty sure this is just a troll but in case it isn't his name if Georges St-Pierre. Key knowledge would be that there is no middle name here. First name is Georges, last name is St-Pierre.

Saint is a common middle name only if your first name is plural

comes off like you are kind of ego filled unless you are like related to the the saint but we are all related in some sort of way I suppose if you look at it I guess but still why would you name your kid a Saint when they have not even perform the miracles to be venerated

kind of like having a middle name of Sir or Madame but England does not do that. does not make sense but I guess that is culture for you I guess
St pierre is common or St itself within Haitian ancestry

I can tell your American or Irish with that grade school level humour. Maybe Thailand should be your Country
And I can tell you played for the Detroit Pistons by your user name , was the Thai thing a hooker joke or a fighting thing ? Because there's a lot of both there .

Back