Is Saint a common middle name in Canadian?

King Pun**

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
comes off like you are kind of ego filled unless you are like related to the the saint but we are all related in some sort of way I suppose if you look at it I guess but still why would you name your kid a Saint when they have not even perform the miracles to be venerated

kind of like having a middle name of Sir or Madame but England does not do that. does not make sense but I guess that is culture for you I guess

can't spell saint without aint.

This thread doesn't make sense.

You have to earn the Saint name. Georges wasn't born with it, it was bestowed upon him.

It means "blanket" in the ancient Canadian language.

comes off like you are kind of ego filled unless you are like related to the the saint but we are all related in some sort of way I suppose if you look at it I guess but still why would you name your kid a Saint when they have not even perform the miracles to be venerated
iHr7HGhEQSSl84Xbqe8Q_Bike%20Comes%20Undone.gif

its a name in french christian speaking places which is why OSP who's from hatian heritage has it to. But it's really not that common

I think the real scandal is Georges spelling his first name wrong

That happened to me once, except I came down and the forks hit the ground and I went over the handlebars. I was on a bridge and almost fell over into a river. Sucked bad.
Maintain your bikes, people!

Back