Is Ric Flair is the Greatest Of All Time?

savemgs

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
691228dfda351490678211bb9aa3b18b.jpg

Is Ric Flair is the Greatest Of All Time?​

pretty tough to argue that it isnt.

hogan has been around forever, but his wrestling ability and technical application was light years behind the nature boy.

i guess that does it--flair was the wrestling goat.

woooo

really?

id say top of teh pile of second tier, or top 3-5 (maybe) to top 10, but greatest of all time?

care to share how you arrived at that conclusion?

pomp and circumstance notwithstanding.

Dude was top tier for longer than a lot of Sherdoggers have even been alive

I was more of a Stone Cold man, myself.

really?

id say top of teh pile of second tier, or top 3-5 (maybe) to top 10, but greatest of all time?

care to share how you arrived at that conclusion?

pomp and circumstance notwithstanding.

Dude created his own gimmick, choreographed all his matches, had athleticism, technique, played face and heel equally well, as was highly relevant his entire career.

But really pomp and circumstances.

Dude created his own gimmick, choreographed all his matches, had athleticism, technique, played face and heel equally well, as was highly relevant his entire career.

But really pomp and circumstances.

Hell of a rapper, too.

He's up there, dude cried too much for my taste tho

Not to me.

He's one of the greats but when you put it all together I still have Rocky as my number 1.

ric-flair-flops-o.gif

No one SOLD better than the Nature boy

Last edited:
Flair had everything you could want from a wrestler. He commanded a crowd like none other.

Those of you saying Rock/Austin need to realize they couldn't keep it going in the biz as long as Flair did. Macho was epic but what hurts Macho was a certain promoter's reluctance to put a world title on him, same with Piper. I think both Macho and Piper had all the same gifts as Flair they just didn't have the titles put on them

No. The Undertaker is.

Anyone who for a large portion of his career uses a mouthpiece can't be the GOAT. That and UT's character has changed overtime. Flair has been the Nature Boy for damn near his entire career, stylin and profilin

pretty tough to argue that it isnt.

hogan has been around forever, but his wrestling ability and technical application was light years behind the nature boy.

i guess that does it--flair was the wrestling goat.

woooo

No it wasn't. That's the biggest misconception about Flair. After Flair was in the plane crash he would only use chops and knee drops. Most of what made Flair a great worker is he was forced to work with a limited move set. Flair was a fine wrestler, but he could sell like nobody else in the business. His timing is second to none, he knows how to work a crowd better than anyone else in that ring.

Watch Hogan's Japanese stuff. Hogan was a damn good worker.

With all that said Flair is the greatest wrestler of all time in my opinion.

Back