Is Ric Flair is the Greatest Of All Time?

No. Bret Hart's best work outshines Flairs.

The lame argument is always, wah, Ric worked 60 minutes all the time, worked in so many places etc etc. My answer is, SO? It was often in front of only a few hundred fans.

I don't care what you say, Bret vs Austin, Perfect, Michaels, Bulldog, Owen, Dynamite, Piper, Benoit...all the way down to the likes of Mountie, Nasty Boys, etc etc Far more dynamic, far greater heights.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Flairs best match in WCW from 1995 onwards when he was proper out of his time was against Bret in 1998...

Number of people =/= Skills

Okay, you're an idiot from that correlation alone.

[YT]C9enMPQtsdA[/YT]

I think if someone was to poll all the wrestlers currently signed to wwe

they would say ric flair is goat

Only because they'd probably have to! WWE ain't letting nobody love on Hogan right now!

I probably put Flair as #1 with HBK as #1a. Undertaker, Rock and Eddie Guerrero rounding out the top 5.
Hogan meant an incredible amount to the industry and, if you watch his Japanese matches, wasn't the in-ring shlub he's made out to be but was more of human action figure than a worker. Steve Austin's injuries hindered his ring work sometimes, keeping him to a conservative kick-punch-stunner formula.

This thread is asking if Flair is the greatest of all time, it's not asking is Rock the shittiest Fast and Furious character of all time.

Rock was the best Fast and Furious character that shitty franchise ever seen.

This thread is asking if Flair is the greatest of all time, it's not asking is Rock the shittiest Fast and Furious character of all time.

Rock revitalized FF and turned it into a billion dollar franchise.

Dic Flair isn't in the league.

Rock and it isn't even close

No. Bret Hart's best work outshines Flairs.

The lame argument is always, wah, Ric worked 60 minutes all the time, worked in so many places etc etc. My answer is, SO? It was often in front of only a few hundred fans.

I don't care what you say, Bret vs Austin, Perfect, Michaels, Bulldog, Owen, Dynamite, Piper, Benoit...all the way down to the likes of Mountie, Nasty Boys, etc etc Far more dynamic, far greater heights.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Flairs best match in WCW from 1995 onwards when he was proper out of his time was against Bret in 1998...
Brett Hart was a Canadian Chris Benoit. A guy who could work but could not draw. The neckbeards love him even though he could not draw a dime, with pencil and paper outside of Canada.
Those pink trunks, long greasy hair and big ole sunglasses made him look like the first baseman on a competitive womans softball team

Need criteria for GOAT. He's about as good a mix as you could get for mic skills and in ring ability.

Absolutely Ric Flair. You consider the quality of the angles he was involved in, the quality of his mic work, the quality of the matches spanning several decades.

To this day, you can put on any of promos from Ric Flair's stint as "president of WCW" and it will bring a smile to your face. Funny shit. He's definitely GOAT to me.

Rock
Austin
Hogan
Flair
HBK

In no order

Brett Hart was a Canadian Chris Benoit. A guy who could work but could not draw. The neckbeards love him even though he could not draw a dime, with pencil and paper outside of Canada.
Those pink trunks, long greasy hair and big ole sunglasses made him look like the first baseman on a competitive womans softball team

Yeah... this is another favourite argument of Bret detractors which isn't based on any fact.

However the facts are Bret was a huge, leading draw overseas from 1991 - 1997 (records prove this). He headlined the largest ever show (audience numbers) for a WWF event with Summerslam 92 (Wrestlemania 3 is based on fake numbers, look it up). He was a huge graw in the Uk and Germany and all over Europe.

Furthermore, his runs were when the company was in the toilet, and everytime the belt was off him, business would drop slightly, and always go up with him on top. until Austin got huge (and you can thank Bret for that, as Steve himself does) that was the pattern.

Even when Shawn was champ and they went on tour and Bret was off TV in 96, they had Bret come on the tours as they knew they needed him to draw.

But why let the facts get in the way huh?

Back