Is Renan Barao the most mentally broken fighter you've seen?

thought he looked good against stephens. Man can barao take a shot. dude is tough as fuck. He looked great in the first round, but when he got rocked he stopped his movement and angles and went flatfooted plodding forward style again. i think he'll win some, lose some at FW. ride out his career in top10 of FW.

What does she say after "noo"? The thing she repeats a couple of times?

Btw Barao isn't broken he went up in weight and looked pretty good in his last fight.
I don't like the "he was winning until he lost" argument but it's a fact that he was doing well until he got rocked, he wasn't outclassed.

I watched the fight after reading about it and I think the idea of Barao being shook was overblown. I can give him the benefit of the doubt. He was fighting really good strikers. People compared him to JDS taking huge beatdowns but he has rebounded since. I don't think Barao will be dominant at 145 like he was at 135 but he'll do well.

Btw Barao isn't broken he went up in weight and looked pretty good in his last fight.
I don't like the "he was winning until he lost" argument but it's a fact that he was doing well until he got rocked, he wasn't outclassed.
Sounds like she's saying "i'm fine. I'm fine."

"I'm Alright", but it sounds like "I'm Retiring" which ended up to be true.

Ronda.

The "don't be a do nothing b*tch" creator is being exactly just that. She can't deal with defeat. She doesn't have a true fighter's mentality. That's life, not everything goes your way in life. You lose some and you win some. She's reportedly taking acting classes. Good for her. Make your money. Don't come back.

as long as Ronda is unofficially retired & crying about having babies on Ellen, I don't see how this is a debate

It's between him or Hendricks. Will have to see how Hendricks looks. I think USADA fucked Hendricks though.

he looked fine against Stephens, won the first round easy, he just looked like a bantamweight fighting a lightweight. Barao has always been a better grappler, and Stephens was way bigger. This narrative is dumb.

Cat Zingano Ronda rousey, Forrest. Bigfoot.gina Carano and all of cyborgs opponents.
Bob sapp. Chanel his last few fights he literally rolled over.miguel Torres and Eddie wienland. Arlovski for awhile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back