Is MMA a Barbaric Sport?

This is where I have a problem, did you actually mourn his death? Are your thoughts and prayers really with Matt Hugh's?
This fucking shit with the god damn public acting like they know these people is fucking sickening.
Does people actually get down on their knees and pray for Matt or is she down there sucking dick because this is all bullshit.

Or will she smell alone?

I would say 'murrican football and boxing are worse.

nascar-sprint-cup-series-bad-boy-off-road-300-25092016_hl95cgjbv4qo1k5zc8rtc47nc.jpg

Not really. Everybody is a consenting adult. It's dangerous and violent but not really barbaric. Bull fighting is barbaric

Or will she smell alone?
You call him out for name calling, and then proceed to name call... Interesting....
No I did not quote him I have never quoted anybody on this website ever because it is pussy and bitch like but I will reply.
That quote option makes no sense because a forum is where people comment on threads not trolls commenting on comments, it is fucking ridiculous that you give your opinion and have to get a message from a fuck up armed with a keyboard.
If nobody would quote you would never hear a peep out of me because I don't give a shit what you think about my opinion and let me grit my teeth when I tell you I don't a fuck about your opinion.

No I did not quote him I have never quoted anybody on this website ever because it is pussy and bitch like but I will reply.
That quote option makes no sense because a forum is where people comment on threads not trolls commenting on comments, it is fucking ridiculous that you give your opinion and have to get a message from a fuck up armed with a keyboard.
If nobody would quote you would never hear a peep out of me because I don't give a shit what you think about my opinion and let me grit my teeth when I tell you I don't a fuck about your opinion.

Nice way to defend your hypocrisy. You bitch at him for name calling, yet that is all you're doing. That my dear friend is hypocrisy. Also, if you didn't give a fuck about my opinion why did you respond?

Lastly, LOL at calling me a troll, considering your the troll with Dubs.

Yeah, it does. Exactly what I described a few posts back. Pretty much everyone agrees with it, too. Not sure where you got the idea that MMA is worse for the brain.

Again, people only agree with it because we have a much smaller sample size and the sport is younger. Getting hit in the head repeatedly isn't good. Having your head bounce off a canvas with a guy on top of you isn't inherently less damaging than a guy clocking you on your feet. The worst part of ground and pound in MMA is you can't move with the punches. You're basically stuck to eating shit if you don't cover up well enough. We've seen some nasty ground and pound. The one thing that separates MMA from boxing is that there are a ton more boxers world wide which is why we see more deaths.

I'd not use the word barbaric - since that entails being unsophisticated.
I'd just settle for calling it violent and brutal.
It can be sophisticated violence.

But generally it's a brutal sport. Doesn't matter if the effective injuries are lower than other sports. The entire concept is brutal.

(If you get knocked out in a hockey game it's unfortunate. But if you get KO'd in a fight, it's what the sport was made for)

Back