Is lance still the goat ?

Obviously was juiced to gills but so was nearly everyone lance clearly skill was greatest

without a doubt one of the best cyclists ever to compete.
I'm sure he would have won at least one or two Tours w/o doping.
he was just part of a culture that still exists to some extent IMO.

it's funny because public sentiment towards him is softening a bit over time.
ppl generally are pretty forgiving despite scandalous cheating and the fact that
the guy is a scumbag irl.

greg lemond hasn't forgotten or forgiven though, lol.
he's obsessed with hating ole lance.

without a doubt one of the best cyclists ever to compete.
I'm sure he would have won at least one or two Tours w/o doping.
he was just part of a culture that still exists to some extent IMO.

it's funny because public sentiment towards him is softening a bit over time.
ppl generally are pretty forgiving despite scandalous cheating and the fact that
the guy is a scumbag irl.

greg lemond hasn't forgotten or forgiven though, lol.
he's obsessed with hating ole lance.

It's because Lance is a prick.

Biggest piece of shit ever. All he ever had was a better method of cheating. Once others caught on all he had left was to bribe officials and go to the governing body to complain about guys cheating. He actually went to the UCI to accuse Mayo and Typler Hamilton of doping - LMAO!

I wouldn't count out the idea that he had an electric motor in his bike. Would not surprise me one bit.

Was hoping for a thread about this Lance
854834656.gif

Greatest of his era, which was riddled with doping. That's also what one could say about Bonds as HR king

He cheated for years while denying it assiduously, and apparently intimidated other racers into silence and complicity, it's pretty bad.
About as bad as a fall from grace gets.
Yeah seemed a bully too

Not a nice person fake

But he is much better than everyone else ?

GOAT guy with one testicle at taking phds and winning the tdf, yup.

Doesn't seem a good guy just rubs me the wrong way in interviews

He screwed so many people out of money and jobs to protect a fake legacy. I get a lot of people cheated and if he came out and acknowledged it that would have been much different. Instead, he chose to get people fired only to cry on TV for sympathy. He's a waste of oxygen. Nobody I know who had met him has anything good to say.

He screwed so many people out of money and jobs to protect a fake legacy. I get a lot of people cheated and if he came out and acknowledged it that would have been much different. Instead, he chose to get people fired only to cry on TV for sympathy. He's a waste of oxygen. Nobody I know who had met him has anything good to say.

He's one of them I bet would swear on his chrildren on their life that he didn't cheat in the moment

On tv many times lied

He's one of them I bet would swear on his chrildren on their life that he didn't cheat in the moment

On tv many times lied

Exactly. He has no morals so I don't feel sorry for him.

Back