Is lance still the goat ?

hes the goat greedy cheater.

just win once or twice then retire. cancer comeback story in tact.

Didn't he ruin some guys life because he tried to expose how much of a cheat lance was?

Dude played the sad story about having cancer and all that and was just a fraud.

If something harsher but I think I'll keep it at that.

Didn't he ruin some guys life because he tried to expose how much of a cheat lance was?

It wasn't one. He destroyed a bunch of people. He even went after his bike mechanic and his physio. He spread rumors that the physio was a hooker and called just about everyone to make sure she couldn't get work, because she knew that they fraudulently back dated a cortisone TUE for him in 1999 when he tested positive in the Tour de France.

One of the bigger lies from the uni-baller was that he passed 500 tests. It was actually 236 tests and he failed 16 of them.

Last edited:
27b955506a600e6fee25aee39f0e030b63508b9e4c3f3b2e0161839378c82413.jpg

One thing is doping; another is being a sociopathological liar.

He cheated for years while denying it assiduously, and apparently intimidated other racers into silence and complicity, it's pretty bad.
About as bad as a fall from grace gets.

The thing is he passed the same tests everyone else did and he was tested much more often. While he was juicing it's almost certain everyone else was too. They haven't re-tested all of the other competitors samples because they don't want to know how wide spread it is. The same companies that develop the drugs develop the tests for them and they know how to work around them. Teams that are cheating know that anyone who beats them must be cheating too.

Anyone who thinks Bernard Hinault and Greg Lemond weren't doping is very naive.

hm, gotta call you on Lemond ralph.

of all the premier cyclists over time, I really don't think he doped.

hinault on the other hand....just WAS a dope

Last edited:
The thing is he passed the same tests everyone else did and he was tested much more often.

He failed 16 of his 236 "tests", not counting the one(s) be bribed to have nullified.

Anyone who thinks Bernard Hinault and Greg Lemond weren't doping is very naive.

Oh FFS.

not fair that Landis makes a penny off of this.
he's as dirty as they come.

I always enjoy seeing @therealdope shit on Fraudstrong in these threads.

not fair that Landis makes a penny off of this.
he's as dirty as they come.

The whistle-blower laws are quirky but let's be serious --- to quote Nino Brown, "This the United corporation of America. Money talks and bullshit walks".

Well he is a known cheater and thats an undisputed fact. But everyone was juicing back then, i think it was lik 80-90% of the cyclers were on the juice. Lance was on an even playing field and still won. So theres that.

hm, gotta call you on Lemond ralph.

of all the premier cyclists over time, I really don't think he doped.

hinault on the other hand....just WAS a dope

I have a bridge for sale cheap. The ones who complain the most about doping are the ones who were doping and know that nobody consistently wins without doping. They really harp on it after they retire without getting caught. Bicycle racing is a highly paid team sport and the teams use any edge to win. Do you really believe that the La Vie Claire team wasn't doping? Riders may not even have known because it's better if they don't. Nobody can turn you in if they don't know.

What I truly believe is that Greg Lemond never doped in his cycling career. You can fling groundless accusations, smh innuendo and embarrassing non-sequiturs all you want about Lemond.

Take your bridge and shove it up your ass.

Everybody cheated.

Lance = Da GOAT.

We've had this thread before and it was definitely determined despite his shady ass he was the best to ever do it.

Back