Is khabib the only legitimate high win perfect record left?

There are very few top guys in mma with 25 plus fights and most of khabib early wins were no names

Only 5 of sherdog top 10 lw have more than 25 fights . At ww there is only 4 same with FW

Brian Ortega is 14-0 and beat Swanson and Edgar back to back

Darren till is 17-0 and just beat the number 3 WW
Early wins are no names by default. That goes for any fighter, ever.

Khabibs earliest wins are against bears... that has to count for something :D

There are very few top guys in mma with 25 plus fights and most of khabib early wins were no names

Only 5 of sherdog top 10 lw have more than 25 fights . At ww there is only 4 same with FW

Brian Ortega is 14-0 and beat Swanson and Edgar back to back

Darren till is 17-0 and just beat the number 3 WW
A lot of fighters early fights are no names, ts shit the bed for forgetting Ortega

Chael Sonnen is undefeated and undisputed.

You've got that young kid forget his name now Eric Silva I believe, he is on a tear right now, young and still undefeated.

DC is undefeated at heavyweight if that means anything.

CM Punk was also undefeated for many years so props to him aswell.

CM Goat doesnt count

I mean facing top level comp with 25+ fights.

Discuss sluts.

I don't give a shit what people say...Jon Jones is also undefeated and his record is far superior to Khabib's..."but he has a loss on his record" some say....that loss was by dq on a retarded brand new rule that the fighters barely even knew about...losing means, losing the fight...getting beat...you don't lose a fight when you're on top beating the piss out of some deaf guy...

I don't give a shit what people say...Jon Jones is also undefeated and his record is far superior to Khabib's..."but he has a loss on his record" some say....that loss was by dq on a retarded brand new rule that the fighters barely even knew about...losing means, losing the fight...getting beat...you don't lose a fight when you're on top beating the piss out of some deaf guy...

DQ'd due to PEDs. Also his "win" over DC while on turinabol is an NC.

Best wrestler he faced was Tibau and Khabib lost that one. Barboza, Johnson, and RDA aren't nearly as unfavorable of match-ups as Lee, Ferg, Alvarez, and even a guy like Gregor Gillespie.

Bendo, Chandler, Pre-skid Maynard, LW Frankie...all highly interesting matchups.

DQ'd due to PEDs. Also his "win" over DC while on turinabol is an NC.

he still head kicked him out cold...and we are talking a minute amount of turnabol on fight day. but he passed all tests leading up to the fight and after...obviously he took something on that day...which isn't going to have any effect on his performance that night...and a NC is not a loss...plus, jones already beat dc and didn't test positive...he beat him good in their first fight...

i think 2 legit wins and he will cement that record.

Khabib has an amazing record, but he must fight with the elite, people in the top 5.

I hate Jones and he only has 24 fights, but the dude has the best MMA record and streak ever IMO. Asterisks for all wins obviously.

Bonnar, Bader, Shogun, Rampage, Machida, Rashad, TRTor, Sonnen, Gus, Glover, OSP, and DC x2

Fedor comes very close as 2nd for his streak

he still head kicked him out cold...and we are talking a minute amount of turnabol on fight day. but he passed all tests leading up to the fight and after...obviously he took something on that day...which isn't going to have any effect on his performance that night...and a NC is not a loss...plus, jones already beat dc and didn't test positive...he beat him good in their first fight...

Yeah he wasn't taking anything that would have helped his performance.

97969.jpg

I hate Jones and he only has 24 fights, but the dude has the best MMA record and streak ever IMO. Asterisks for all wins obviously.

Bonnar, Bader, Shogun, Rampage, Machida, Rashad, TRTor, Sonnen, Gus, Glover, OSP, and DC x2

Fedor comes very close as 2nd for his streak

Hes definetly the Lance Armstrong of MMA.

padded 26-0 is nothing compared to 47-0 while fighting the toughest competition since day one
2m7b75v.jpg

And still undefeated Chael "The American Gangster" Sonnen

Barboza is his best win.

FACT.

Barboza has 15 fights in the UFC. His debut is the only time he lost to a guy outside the top 5. Going by that logic Khbaib is good enough to hang with the top 5 of the most stacked weightclass in MMA.

Edit: FACT. See how little that word had an effect on my post or any post for that matter?

Back