Is khabib the only legitimate high win perfect record left?

'Some' don't say, the official records say Jones lost because he lost. Some say he's undefeated because they don't understand what 'lost' means.

What I and any legit fight fan knows what LOSING means...that means, you either lose by ko, submission or decision...losing by dq cause of some messed up rule, isn't losing...so I know what losing means...Sure, on his record, he technically has a 1 under loss column...but get real...he was beating the deaf guy within an inch of his life...the ref saved him from pretty much getting killed, but calling a stupid rule violation. But has anyone beaten jones in the octagon? no....I have heard countless people, announcers all say he's undefeated...

PED's make a big difference and he wasn't under USADA testing the first DC fight.

1SdC57A.gif

Untitled-1-325.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

YOu're taking a jones that's not in any sort of training camp and a jones in training camp...big difference...show different weigh ins and see if theres a huge difference.

What I and any legit fight fan knows what LOSING means...that means, you either lose by ko, submission or decision...losing by dq cause of some messed up rule, isn't losing...so I know what losing means...Sure, on his record, he technically has a 1 under loss column...but get real...he was beating the deaf guy within an inch of his life...the ref saved him from pretty much getting killed, but calling a stupid rule violation. But has anyone beaten jones in the octagon? no....I have heard countless people, announcers all say he's undefeated...
It's not a fight, it's a sporting contest with rules. If you break said rules, you lose. Why Jones and his dopey fans don't realise that I'll never know, it's not complicated.

I haven't seen the fights so I can't say if they are cans.

They might be, but they also might be savage Degestani MMA talents that just didn't have money to develop their MMA career in the USA.

You can see their records here:
https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/18536-khabib-nurmagomedov

His first 14 opponents had a combined record of 27w-22w, they were all cans until he got to the UFC.

I'm hoping he fights someone legit next like Tony or Kevin Lee.

he still head kicked him out cold...and we are talking a minute amount of turnabol on fight day. but he passed all tests leading up to the fight and after...obviously he took something on that day...which isn't going to have any effect on his performance that night...and a NC is not a loss...plus, jones already beat dc and didn't test positive...he beat him good in their first fight...

Wot... they think he took a shot of test before the fight that had turinabol in it.

Regardless, why would you take a steroid just before the fight If it wouldn't affect your performance?

.... and he's 10-0 and the LW champ since coming to the UFC.

I'm more impressed with Tony's last 10 wins, that's why I want to see Khabib fight someone legitimate for the title, not a guy outside the top 10.

Active fighters that are still undefeated in their careers...

26-0 Khabib
21-0 Vitaly Minakov whose future is unclear after FNG is falling apart
20-0-1 Aziz Pahrudinov fighting this weekend at ONE
20-0 Yaroslav Amosov just won at Bellator
19-0 Andre Harrison just won at PFL
18-0 (1 NC) Ben Askren who knows what he's doing
18-0 Alexey Kunchenko will be joining UFC Russia
17-0-1 Darren Till is looking for a fight
Would love to see what Vitaly Minakov could do in the UFC.

I'm more impressed with Tony's last 10 wins, that's why I want to see Khabib fight someone legitimate for the title, not a guy outside the top 10.

And that can happen as soon as Tony stops wearing sunglasses indoors like an idiot and Conor stops acting like a pussy.

Khabib is good but who has he beat?

RDA pre-beast mode?
Michael Johnson
Al Iaquinta

Could be legit but it's hard to say, there are people at LW with better wins even if they have lost in the past

Back