Is khabib the only legitimate high win perfect record left?

I hate Jones and he only has 24 fights, but the dude has the best MMA record and streak ever IMO. Asterisks for all wins obviously.

Bonnar, Bader, Shogun, Rampage, Machida, Rashad, TRTor, Sonnen, Gus, Glover, OSP, and DC x2

Fedor comes very close as 2nd for his streak

I think Jones is the LHW GOAT but Shogun, Rampage and Rashad and were all past their prime and Machida had lost 2 of his last 3 going into his fight with Jones.

Gus, Bader, TRTor and DC are all elite prime wins though.

Barboza has 15 fights in the UFC. His debut is the only time he lost to a guy outside the top 5. Going by that logic Khbaib is good enough to hang with the top 5 of the most stacked weightclass in MMA.

Edit: FACT. See how little that word had an effect on my post or any post for that matter?

You seem very mad about Barbozo being Khabib's best win.

It's a FACT.

he still head kicked him out cold...and we are talking a minute amount of turnabol on fight day. but he passed all tests leading up to the fight and after...obviously he took something on that day...which isn't going to have any effect on his performance that night...and a NC is not a loss...plus, jones already beat dc and didn't test positive...he beat him good in their first fight...

PED's make a big difference and he wasn't under USADA testing the first DC fight.

1SdC57A.gif

Untitled-1-325.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I think Jones is the LHW GOAT but Shogun, Rampage and Rashad and were all past their prime and Machida had lost 2 of his last 3 going into his fight with Jones.

Gus, Bader, TRTor and DC are all elite prime wins though.

This.

Bones has 3 or 4 good wins but they dont count because he was on roids

Bones n DC both ironically have a argumental to be greatest fighter with no loss.

Early wins are no names by default. That goes for any fighter, ever.

Khabibs earliest wins are against bears... that has to count for something :D

Khabib crushed more cans than most, Gleison Tibau was his fight legit opponent for his 17th fight.

As a comparison Cain Velasquez only has 16 fights total.

Duh, the fuck were you expecting ?

There wasn't, isn't and there will never be a man that can beat a bear. Even a declawed one.
Duh, the fuck were you expecting ?

There wasn't, isn't and there will never be a man that can beat a bear. Even a declawed one.
Nothing but that. But you don't get to make the narrative sound like he was wrestling legit bears as a talking point if they were basically big cuddle bunnies.

25-0 in MMA is amazing, no matter what

the other guys who join the UFC after fighting cans are usually like 14-3 or something....

Nothing but that. But you don't get to make the narrative sound like he was wrestling legit bears as a talking point if they were basically big cuddle bunnies.
Dude how the fuck did you miss the joke by that much ?

How can anyone be serious about humans beating bears ?! :D

Dude how the fuck did you miss the joke by that much ?

How can anyone be serious about humans beating bears ?! :D
........lol I was going by the Adam Hunter's of the world who say that and legit think its real..........

Khabib crushed more cans than most, Gleison Tibau was his fight legit opponent for his 17th fight.

As a comparison Cain Velasquez only has 16 fights total.
I haven't seen the fights so I can't say if they are cans.

They might be, but they also might be savage Degestani MMA talents that just didn't have money to develop their MMA career in the USA.

You seem very mad about Barbozo being Khabib's best win.

It's a FACT.

Just educating. I'm sorry your original post doesn't have as much sting on it now.

Yes Barboza is Khabibs best win. It's a fact. It's also a fact he 30-25'd a top 5 guy in the deepest division in MMA.

I don't give a shit what people say...Jon Jones is also undefeated and his record is far superior to Khabib's..."but he has a loss on his record" some say....that loss was by dq on a retarded brand new rule that the fighters barely even knew about...losing means, losing the fight...getting beat...you don't lose a fight when you're on top beating the piss out of some deaf guy...
'Some' don't say, the official records say Jones lost because he lost. Some say he's undefeated because they don't understand what 'lost' means.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back