Is Jon Jones the worst legacy destruction in the History of MMA??? Any Jon Jones fan left????

Fedor lives on the other side of the world. Are you really surprised he came out of retirement after a few years and fought in Japan for the people he used to fight for instead of Dana and the UFC who repeatedly insulted him during negotiations?

GSP handpicked Bisping. He could have fought Woodley but chose Bisping instead because he saw Bisping as weak.

What fake support? I speak the truth. I have respect for Bisping and GSP

I don't have time right now to comb through your posts about GSP and Bisping but I know for a fact you have shitted on both recently trying to win arguments against me that you will NEVER win. You are a fake twat.

GSP handpicked Mike? Well if he did that, than you would think he would retire right? We shall see, but me thinks he will fight either Woodley or Bobby Knuckles and not duck like Fedor did the UFC when he came out of retirement.

Honestly, Fedor gets fucking finished in 3 straight fights to guys that are in the UFC when he is going through negotiations but chooses to fight 2-0 Jaideep (now 2-3), how is that not a duck? Only in your world that is not a duck. So if GSP chose to fight Dan Kelly rather than Woodley or Bobby Kuckles would you call him a duck? I guarantee you would. You are just to stupid to see your logic fails. You try hard but fail hard.

For the first time ever on sherdog, Fedor got dominated in the GOAT polls (see my signature).

You put in your signature the Poll where Jon Jones fight for the #4 place with Guillard!!!!!

Also the poll where "JBJISGOAT" vote for GSP. Shame on you!
PHXVQfe.gif

EftGScJ.jpg

Jon should just go to japan and fight there.

Lol. What did he prove?

The only really good HWs these days are Stipe, Werdum, Overeem, Hunt. 3 of those guys are old worn out PRIDE vets. Look at the HW division around 2004/2005:

Fedor
Nog
Cro Cop
Barnett
Sergei
Werdum
Aleksandr E
Arlovski
Sylvia
Hunt
Randleman
Coleman
Herring
Overeem at times
Igor at times

That heavyweight division was much deeper, younger, more technical and more talented than today's slop fest. Stipe is awesome but he only looks good because he is fighting a bunch of worn out old men.

Lol! Haseman and Hasdell? He fought those guys on his way up. Fedor had 11 fights before he made it into PRIDE.

GSP got into UFC WW division with a 5-0 record.

Heavyweight was global back then. Welterweight division was more of a North American thing.

Plus, PRIDE didnt start attracting all the best HWs until after around 1999 or 2000.

Goodridge hits harder than anyone GSP ever fought.

Zulu and HMC weigh 400 pounds. Would GSP or Stipe even accept that fight for 50 or 100 grand?

Fedor fought Lindland yet GSP fought Ivan Menjivar who is like a bantamweight.

Ogawa was a tournament fight. He was 7-0 and an Olympic Judo medalist. It was a fan voted match
People wanted to see judo vs judo.

Sylvia still has the most title defenses for a HW in UFC history.

All you do is spit hate. I have never seen you compliment any fighter on here. You always look for the negative. Quit using wikipedia as your source for everything and quit shitposting. You don't know shit about MMA except for when you jerk off to Jones and GSP
Bisping beat Hendo, and hendo starched fedor in 1. So why don't you quit living in pride nostalgia and realize your mythical fedor was a promotion hype beast fed 1 dimensional fighters and a couple contenders on the way to his "magical" drug free streak. Jones kills fedor in 1 and it's not even close. Ring or cage or street.

You put in your signature the Poll where Jon Jones fight for the #4 place with Guillard!!!!!

Also the poll where "JBJISGOAT" vote for GSP. Shame on you!
PHXVQfe.gif

EftGScJ.jpg

Ya I did bruh. Already told you for the 3rd or 4th time. JBJ is the most talented fighter to ever compete in MMA. Most people exclude him because of PED usage. IF you exclude JBJ, than it is EZ GSP, as seen in the latest GOAT poll.

I am just concerned with GSP winning this by 200 more votes rather than just 100 mate lol. Passing of the torch for GOAT status even on sherdog where fedor retards run rampant, like yourself. It is like you think Fedor is your dad or something, yall get way to sensitive over him. Like chick shit bruh. Cheers!

So Stipe is 35 years old and he has fought for 8 years professionally plus he wrestled d1 for four years AND played d1 baseball…AND boxed for years winning golden gloves in Ohio AND is a firefighter going through strenuous training going up stairs with shit ton of weights all the fucking time. Now what exactly is fedoras excuse for losing at 33??? “Out of prime” right? GTFO! Stipe is still crushing it and has had a shit done of damage to his body and 2 years older than fedor when he conveniently got out of his prime when he started losing. Just stop bruh! Your way to bias to even argue. It’s like fedor is your dad or some shit, way to sensitive on this topic!
Every athlete has a different prime. Some have longevity (often with help...Clemens, Bonds, Hendo) others are like shooting stars and burn out quickly.

Even if not for the prison term, Tyson would probably have been past his absolute peak by 25 anyway.

Pitchers especially often decline early, often out of prime by mid 20's (hell, lots hit their prime in fucking high school). Doc Gooden was past his peak by 21!! And pretty washed up by 29.

All athletes have different bodies, different injuries, different wear and tear, different concussions. There is a general rule that athletes are past peak by early 30's, but it varies crazily by athlete.

I don't have time right now to comb through your posts about GSP and Bisping but I know for a fact you have shitted on both recently trying to win arguments against me that you will NEVER win. You are a fake twat.

GSP handpicked Mike? Well if he did that, than you would think he would retire right? We shall see, but me thinks he will fight either Woodley or Bobby Knuckles and not duck like Fedor did the UFC when he came out of retirement.

Honestly, Fedor gets fucking finished in 3 straight fights to guys that are in the UFC when he is going through negotiations but chooses to fight 2-0 Jaideep (now 2-3), how is that not a duck? Only in your world that is not a duck. So if GSP chose to fight Dan Kelly rather than Woodley or Bobby Kuckles would you call him a duck? I guarantee you would. You are just to stupid to see your logic fails. You try hard but fail hard.
I really don't shit on GSP and Bisping. I only bring up Serra when people bring up Hendo.

You shit on Fedor all day. Look at your profile photo, you dumb little kid.

He lives on the other side of the world. Same people that run Rizin run PRIDE. That is why he fought Jaideep over there. Fedor and the UFC never got along. He always had better business relations with Scott Coker.

Fedor fought in tougher HW divisions in PRIDE, Affliction and Strikeforce. Those all had better matchups than the UFC. By 2011 or 2012 or so he was done. It doesn't even matter at that point. Nobody has ever looked that good for a whole decade. (2000 to 2010) It was also the deepest and toughest HW era we have ever seen.

Ya I did bruh. Already told you for the 3rd or 4th time. JBJ is the most talented fighter to ever compete in MMA. Most people exclude him because of PED usage. IF you exclude JBJ, than it is EZ GSP, as seen in the latest GOAT poll.

I am just concerned with GSP winning this by 200 more votes rather than just 100 mate lol. Passing of the torch for GOAT status even on sherdog where fedor retards run rampant, like yourself. It is like you think Fedor is your dad or something, yall get way to sensitive over him. Like chick shit bruh. Cheers!

pMz13NX.jpg

Shame.. Shame.. Shame..

hyI9ItE.gif

14547107.gif

I really don't shit on GSP and Bisping. I only bring up Serra when people bring up Hendo. Yeah, that is just passive aggressively shitting on GSP. But there is other shit you have said, like calling his resume weak and dumb shit like that even though he has more top 5 wins than anybody else EVER!!!

You shit on Fedor all day. Look at your profile photo, you dumb little kid. I educate, I do not say anything that is wrong. "dumb little kid", god you are such a passive aggressive twat.

He lives on the other side of the world. Same people that run Rizin run PRIDE. That is why he fought Jaideep over there. Fedor and the UFC never got along. He always had better business relations with Scott Coker. So the fuck what? It is not like GSP likes dana, but he wants to fight in the best org against the best comp. He does not come out of retirement and run to japan to fight fighters with 2 professional fight experience. This is just an excuse, shitty excuse at that.

Fedor fought in tougher HW divisions in PRIDE, Affliction and Strikeforce. Those all had better matchups than the UFC. By 2011 or 2012 or so he was done. It doesn't even matter at that point. Nobody has ever looked that good for a whole decade. (2000 to 2010) It was also the deepest and toughest HW era we have ever seen. Again, he fought like 6 good fighters in that 10 year stretch. Plus he did not take much damage at all and was young around 33 when he started getting that ass waxed. Your excuses are pathetic bro. People see through this shit and that is why the newest GOAT poll has GSP fucking absolutely dominating it!!! Nice try though buddeh!

Who knows how good he would have been without roids. They make an huge difference in all sports, but juicing in MMA gives advantages that are insurmountable for the natty guys. I am not convinced he would even be close to the fighter he was had he not juiced. Not only that - I believe if DC would have been able to take steroids while Jones was forced to stay clean, it is a completely different fight.....

pMz13NX.jpg

Shame.. Shame.. Shame..

hyI9ItE.gif

14547107.gif

HAHA

Why you get so sensitive doe???

tenor.gif

Summoning looking in the mirror pepping himself up to battle almighty Poppa JBJGOAT: "No JBJISGOAT cannot ridicule my dad Fedor, well fantasy dad I mean but still I love him so much. Compose yourself Summoning, lets get back to fighting the good fight for daddy Fedor. We have all night to fight since we dont have a job nor girlfriend or go to the gym. you can do it"

Every athlete has a different prime. Some have longevity (often with help...Clemens, Bonds, Hendo) others are like shooting stars and burn out quickly.

Even if not for the prison term, Tyson would probably have been past his absolute peak by 25 anyway.

Pitchers especially often decline early, often out of prime by mid 20's (hell, lots hit their prime in fucking high school). Doc Gooden was past his peak by 21!! And pretty washed up by 29.

All athletes have different bodies, different injuries, different wear and tear, different concussions. There is a general rule that athletes are past peak by early 30's, but it varies crazily by athlete.
Yet damn near every top hw in top 10 is over 33 years old with a shit ton of mileage but still fighting at top level, not 2-0 Jaideep (now 2-3).

Deal with it.
Jon is the GOAT

He can beat basically everybody.
He's the most well rounded fighter to ever compete in MMA
I will always be a JBJ fan no matter what, only for knocking out that cocky idiot DC.

Still a fan, dont really care if he juiced.

@JBJISGOAT

You are such an ignorant rookie.

6 wins?

Heath Herring (no 2 in world)
Nog(no 1 in world)
Nog (#2 in world)
Cro Cop (#2 or #3 in world)
Arlovski (#2 or #3 in world)
Tim Sylvia
Mark Hunt
Randleman
Coleman

That looks like 9 great wins. That is not even counting these other tough Heavyweight fights:

Coleman 2
Fujita
Undefeated Rogers
Goodridge

He also repeatedly broke his hand on Goodridge and Zulu's heads so those "cans" you keep insulting him with actually were a risk and injured him for fighting so frequently.

Nog beat Werdum, Sergei and Barnett

Cro Cop beat Barnett 3x and Aleks

Fedor dominated both of them.

Actually dumbass, since I have been on here I have been bringing awareness to the can crusher and outing fake fucks like yourself.

For the first time ever on sherdog, Fedor got dominated in the GOAT polls (see my signature). I love it so much, love drinking the tears of fedor bitch ass fan boys like yourself. Again, Fedor has like 6 decent wins in 10 years, fought so many damn cans that posters like you try and justify. The other day on here a fedor fanboy tried to argue that Zulu was a better win than prime Kos lolololol. Posters on here are actually realizing that Fedor was a can crusher and GSP resume is significantly better. If you do not believe me, look at that LATEST GOAT POLL IN MY SIG!!!

HHAHAHAHA

1079 posts.

1079 posts on Fedor.

Someone is obsessed.

Bisping beat Hendo, and hendo starched fedor in 1. So why don't you quit living in pride nostalgia and realize your mythical fedor was a promotion hype beast fed 1 dimensional fighters and a couple contenders on the way to his "magical" drug free streak. Jones kills fedor in 1 and it's not even close. Ring or cage or street.

^^^^

It's sad that the current MMA fan is this stupid.

@JBJISGOAT

You are such an ignorant rookie.

6 wins?

Heath Herring (no 2 in world)
Nog(no 1 in world)
Nog (#2 in world)
Cro Cop (#2 or #3 in world)
Arlovski (#2 or #3 in world)
Tim Sylvia
Mark Hunt
Randleman
Coleman

That looks like 9 great wins. That is not even counting these other tough Heavyweight fights:

Coleman 2
Fujita
Undefeated Rogers
Goodridge

He also repeatedly broke his hand on Goodridge and Zulu's heads so those "cans" you keep insulting him with actually were a risk and injured him for fighting so frequently.

Nog beat Werdum, Sergei and Barnett

Cro Cop beat Barnett 3x and Aleks

Fedor dominated both of them.

So he has 9 good wins in your book. He beat out o fprime sylvia, randleman was horribly overated, coleman was ultimate gatekeeper, and who did Heath Herring honestly beat to get that #2 ranking???

Wins I will give him as good wins: Noggy twice, CC, glass chin AA, I guess out of prime sylvia...I guess that is really only 5.

5 wins in 10 years mixed with SHIT TON OF CANS.

Sorry bruh, even if it was 9 good wins, that is 9 wins in 10 years. GSP WON 18 TOP 5 FIGHTERS. Let that soak in buddeh!

^^^^

It's sad that the current MMA fan is this stupid.

God damn piss belt, I thought I posted a lot on here, my lord 2400 posts since August????? Dude find a GF or in your case BF, get to a gym, do something...gawd dayyyyyuummmmmm get off of sherdog piss belt!

Back