Is Jon Jones the worst legacy destruction in the History of MMA??? Any Jon Jones fan left????

Tbh, i dont give a shit about outside of the cage. The guy still amazes me when he fights. So as long as he comes in shape, i dont care if he is coked up or what, just give me my money worth

He officially lost me at UFC 200. The man just can't get it straight.

He’s no saint thats for damn sure, but still GOAT in my book

I love watching him fight other than the eye pokes. Not a fan of the man but a fan of the fighter.

shertards gonna shertard and fail to understand that ped stands for performance enhancing drugs.
Has no effect in the average sherdogger eyes. indicative of iq of combat sport viewers unfortunately.

Everyone’s on steroids. Jon Jones is just dumb enough to keep getting caught. He’s still the most dominant champ in MMA history

To think he needed to juice a third time against Cormier, only shows he knew he didn’t have what it takes to win on his own.

That tells me he might not have been as good as everyone thought.

@JBJISGOAT

What happened dude? Why did you change your mind?

With GOAT status? I do still think that if you include ped users than jones is clearly the fav but it seems like a common theme on sherdog to exclude jones and Anderson because of that…even tho fedor was not tested regularly and his fishy 4-5 record in the states….clear #2 for me was always GSP, since jones is excluded due to ped usage that bumps GSP to #1.

And I’m still a fan of his fighting!!!

With GOAT status? I do still think that if you include ped users than jones is clearly the fav but it seems like a common theme on sherdog to exclude jones and Anderson because of that…even tho fedor was not tested regularly and his fishy 4-5 record in the states….clear #2 for me was always GSP, since jones is excluded due to ped usage that bumps GSP to #1.

And I’m still a fan of his fighting!!!

ygJcPbJ.jpg

Back