Is Jon Jones the worst legacy destruction in the History of MMA??? Any Jon Jones fan left????

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look like Jones fans disappear or they just jump to another warwagon. @JBJISGOAT
pMz13NX.jpg

tenor.gif

Last edited:
There's still a couple of folks left.

But yeah, Juicehead is certainly one of the most epic fails in the UFC.

Dude just keeps screwing up, again & again.

Pathological cheater and screw-up.

You really have a lot of time on your hands holy shit. Congrats i guess.

Did jones have any fans to begin with honestly? No one seemed to like him from the get go.

There are still some. Look for the ones who say steroids should be legal and you've got better than a 50/50 chance that they are, and a positive I.D. when someone says "Jones would beat DC no matter what"

But I say Joe Son had the biggest legacy destruction. Went from most granite scrotum in MMA history to deathrow.
<6>

Yep he's the biggest fuckup. And yes I am definitely still a fan. Him being suspended has nothing to do with being entertained by his fights or me rooting for him to win.

Jon's failures are our loss. He really could of been the true GOAT...

Yep he's the biggest fuckup. And yes I am definitely still a fan. Him being suspended has nothing to do with being entertained by his fights or me rooting for him to win.

Ewww, is he still a UFC fighter?? I never want to see that cheating scumbag fight again!

Yes, the guy was good at destroying legacy's including his own.

JJ is a cursed set of initials.

Jon Jones - incredible use of talent

Joanna Jedrzejczyk - huge backlash after her loss to Rose

Jeff Jared - very successful pro wrestling career, recently fired as an executive and admitted in rehab

Jenna Jameson - Once the highest paid in her field and known for her awesome full guard, went through a messy separation, drugs etc

Jim Jones - Charismatic leader who eventually led 900 people to a mass suicide.

I'm still a fan. He's probably the most talented guy to ever step in the Octagon.

Jeff Jared - very successful pro wrestling career, recently fired as an executive and admitted in rehab

Jenna Jameson - Once the highest paid in her field and known for her awesome full guard, went through a messy separation, drugs etc

Hahahha

Oh damn!

tenor.gif

<{anton}>

Like Dana says... biggest talent ever, biggest screwup ever.

Like everything else he does, Jones is the GOAT at fucking up too.

But yes, there is a part of me that hopes he finds the SOB that cut his coke with that Chinese creatine and caused him to pop so he can clear his name.

Back